White_Hand vs Novus Initium

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllII_BlackHandPG-Tip-Monkey_IIlll, Jun 4, 2012.

1. I, monkey the magnificent and my might clan of warriors, will now attack these villagers. Ohhh ahhh! Cheers from the crowd.

Oh wait hold on what is this?? Reinforcements! Reinforcements!

2. @110 u r not opponent - u r farm

3. In my world its quite simple. I was doing eb and suddenly got attacked by a bunch of girls(it showed out). Havent done war earlier, i am not a big and strong wh beast.. Lol but still they lost bout 400 attacks against me.. And i bout 30. Wow im impressed.

So why dont stop attack me and go on with ur life trying to build a reputation of u as a bunch of scary hardace warriors? Thats just my suggest

4. Talks, talks... empty threats..

Meanwhile,
    one of your members is losing money.
    Strip-party in full swing
    :))

5. Well....nooo. i kindly asked u to stop earlier. I still think we can become best friends and fun. i don't want big ol Wk to get hurt.. So hide your ego and let it be. Lets have a barbecue party and drink beer.Take some easier victim that's afraid of u i's My sugest.

6. Just kidding, hope u understand it. Take care but leave joakeli alone

7. Then Joakeli might sit outside the clan on a comfortable chair and watch how his clan... Well will see.

Haha, funny!

8. While these tools, sit here and smack talk White_Hand, they're most likely losing billions.

Put some action behind your smack talk, oh wait the only action these idiots know is the "repeat action".

:lol:

9. White hand you guys should take venustas rhyme and put it on your page it describes your clan so much better then what you have now.

Also you should all just shut up and admit you took on more the you can handle because we have been pinning you and milking you the whole time so go look tough somewhere else

10. Wow a lot of big talk not much action Only time I'm pinned is when I pin on your sorry asses like how you pad your stats to try and look good  keep it real noobs 110 keep calling your reinforcements gives us more victims noob

11. So much big talk from a bunch of noobs 
    White_Hand going to kick ass

12. It's alright scrap all 12 year olds try to act tough when facing total destruction, please destroy them
    WH don't bother hitting me, because well I dont know.

13. I might lose billions, I might lose, I might reset, however i have real life and within that you would call me a hero! So whatever happens in this silly war i can still hold my head high!

So bring it!

14. So a litle respon to you white_hand: nope as we all know i don't sit beside. And those try to attack me when you loss? Muahahaha is that all a big mouth girl like u can? Then u better choose a 2 year to pick on. Good luck u all. Gonna need it

15. £10009020747477 on WH

16. I see a lot of angry words in this thread. You guys and girls need to realize that this is part of the game. You can't get angry because one clan's tactics are different than others. You do what you have to do to make more money than the other team and that's it. On a side note, I'd just like to thank WH Joe, Lane, Violaters and a few others that escape me at this time for helping me increase my ally size by billions and also for helping buy more mithril than I know what to do with. Thanks White Hand... And good luck out there :)

17. What caused the feud?

18. Dont know. They attacked us while doing eb.