what is your real reason to NOT try season warring?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PandaGeorge, Mar 7, 2014.

1. I want to get into ee or maybe sw or osw once I've finished converting to sh. Does anyone now any small ee clans that would take someone who's new to ee?

2. I just don't have the reflexes maybe. Maybe it's lag maybe it is me.

Do I want mith and mith equipment? Hell yeah. Is it realistic for me to get it in a decent time frame? Let's just say I feel I have a better chance getting all my dragon scrolls first.

3. Ee wars have been ruined by the sh/LB roster stackers. In order to win u have to do this yourselves which would mean bringing in shitty sh from wc. As an osw group of clans it would mean ruining decent osw builds to win the match fixes or leave out half the family who want to war, in order to bring in sh. It's no fun

4. @garthang I will stare at a screen for 24 hours straights if I had too

5. Times suck

When devs made better times they immediatly increased war size...do clans who were less experienced at ee (due to crap times before) had low chance...demitivated immediately. Then devs reduce timezone variety because participation is too low in areas never given a reasonable chance to build up ee numbers.

Lack of leagues...so noob teams compete against experienced = mismatch even if strength was similar.

Too many hours required in match up +war combined means people cannot commit. Means other clannies stuck doing nothing too long. Devs for a year then made thosevppl sit out an unnecessary eb while losing war mbrs get mith back...yep...thats finally been removed...but half the ppl who walked away from bad ee experiences wouldnt know that.

noob clans dont have a war commander to lead them so they know they gonna loose and dont sign up.

Non war participants cannot leave once clan matched is a ridiculous and unnecessary rule. People leave noob clans who start talking about ee in cc...again...disincentive to clan owners

2 xstals drives some away. 1 xstal would be fine imho

Clans first 3 war experiences one sided thrashing...bad matchup non stop...and devs struggled to address this. hence no opportunity to enjoy war with your friends.

Strategically. ..the devs went for income before they got ee mechanics enjoyable. The baggage created will hold ee back until cc, wc and forums are flooded for with universal praise about how the problems are solved and that ee is now the best part of kaw. I wish that could be the case.

Just a few thoughts.

6. although I enjoyed warring in season 2, and made tons of friends, I cannot play in season 3 because I am Currently too busy in real life and cannot juggle running a fully functional business with the time it takes to EE correctly.

Also, some people want to get to level 50 rancor, and I won't take away a valuable clan roster spot from someone who is making a run for it. I'll do EE in the future, but, when the steaks aren't so high

7. Ive been wanting to war all season but havent been able to find a good war clan and the schedule isnt good for me as im in the uk and work shifts! But hopefully soon tho

8. @mdj. Much respect for you opinion. Thanks for sharing

@moose. I gotta take advantage of that typo by favorite forum mod

How high are those steaks?
    [​IMG]

9. Nice catch panda . Nice pic too 

10. btw, I don't understand the story behind the picture, but it looks amazing 

11. I've tried EE wars on other accounts. My problems are.
    1. Time
    2. I don't spend money.
    3. The speed that these wars is very hard to keep up with on my 4g iphone.

12. Ok. Guys. You need to know where are you headed. You shouldn't be buying buildings just because. There must be a reason to everything you build

True sh are the most use. But so are attack builds. And if the future in ebs are things like summoning/ smoke signals and jorathe. Then you need to grow.

Dont demo a build just because. But make the adjustments to war more effectively without crippling your ability to cash plunder in ebs.

Like i said, there are clans that know what they are doing and don't even need xtals to win.

My first suggestion is join a war clan and at least look at how the game flows. Sacrifice those 2 hrs of roster lock and see what your missing

@ moose. Theres no story. I googled flying and high steaks.

Guess the girl is high on a trip on a flying steak. Seemed appropriate and opportunities to use something so awesome are rare.

Rare as that steak. Boom

13. I would ee, but the time management just doesn't fit in

14. The sh/lb rooster is destroying s3
    I've warred over 16 wars this season and lost all because all decent clan have no need for mids or hs so I am forced to war with the less experienced clan.The less experienced clan will then get match up against clan with sh/lb rooster and lose the war
    Seems to me like this season is specially for just sh and lb,if you are none you dun stand chances to rancor lvl

15. 1) I already have mith equip.

2) the time, Xstall cost and effort for a "slight" increase in stats is not worth it. You can just smash escapes for BFA and get more in build stats/BFA than you could for the slightly better equip

16. 1. Schedule is incompatible with a "real life"- wars happen while I'm at work, eating with my family or sleeping.

2. Rewards aren't all that. I have to rejigger my build to even have a chance at latching in to a winning clan.

3. EE clans tend to be more than a little bitchy.

Honestly, the "build from EB, work it off in osw" is less demanding and more fun.

Unless some things change about EE, you can keep it.

17. I have a life, if I'm ever not doing anything for 1-2 hours straight I'm probably not even feeling like warring because something's clearly wrong.
    I don't want to spend 1-2 dollar a war, much better uses for my money out there.
    After spending both 1-2 dollars and wasting 1-2 hours you aren't even guaranteed a win.
    Equipment not that much better than event/EB equipment.
    The real question is "What is your real reason TO war?"

18. Because most people who EEs are noobs and have no lifes

19. I war every chance I get only time I don't is those pesky no mathes.

20. I'm warring. And I hate it. Once S3 is over I'll never EE again. I had a 7 mill cs hansel that I demo'd to war because nobody would take me during off season. Have this useless SH now and I'm ashamed of it. I sold out to win and it sucks.