what is your real reason to NOT try season warring?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PandaGeorge, Mar 7, 2014.

1. I am a war addicit and as my little time I have been warring season 2-3. I have found that some people do not have the money for xtral. Another reason is that they try to search for a war but their build is rejected because of the high demand of sh/lb and low demand of their build. Another one could be the things they are being told from their clan mates that this season is crap and from this they are scaried of wasting a xtral for something they can us on a eb or a hte.

2. No mith, xstals, or experience as well.

3. I hate warring because
    1. It fucks your build, especially a sh is shitty
    2. I don't like having 300b out and all of a sudden having to buy pots with that
    3. it bores me

4. Lemme ask u a question first, how many spy builds (other than shs) do u take while planning a roster in this season????

5. lol, lets see why i am not warring.
    I warred all of season 1 and preseason to season 2, couldnt make it to season 2 because it clashed with my busiest time of the year at work, did all pre season to season 3 and then bam, my build is no longer required.

So thats your answer on why i am not warring.

6. Warrings not as fun anymore as it used to be

7. Can't find a half decent clan that wants me lol

8. I do not have crystals because I can not afford to spend money on them

9. My reason for not waring is because I refuse to build towers.

10. Well it's really simple for me... Ee is kinda broken this season. Stacking rosters is now the norm and quite simply leaking builds are unwanted aka sh/gh and pure spy is currently 75% of roster and the other belongs to huge atk/hybrid tank builds leavin builds like mine utterly waistefull to most clans. No saying builds like mine are not used but basically no clan would want more then 2-4 on there roster or they will leak too much. Simply put pure spy and gh can and do doo the same thing as my build does just don't leak as they say.... Therefore my build is a hindrance.... Shame cause this is a war build. And a good one just too much cs.

11. I used to be a huge EE warrior, you can tell I won a bit by my equipment. But for me, the biggest constraint is time. I don't have any time to play kaw, and Ebs are convenient. They always have time for you. Also, I don't spend money on kaw, so Xtals will be a problem if I war a lot. Lastly, my build is jack ****.

12. Garthang's post on page 1 just about sums it up. It's a waste of time, money, and I would rather not ruin my eyes like that, as I take frequent breaks.

I won't allow some fanatics on an internet game to force me to stay active for two hours straight or try to punish me when I take my breaks.

#EndRant

13. If the Gh/sh LB rosters get eliminated , I maybe tempted to try season 3. I don't foresee this happening so , I'm hoping season 4 will be better.
    I played season 1, got rancher 50 and it was a long and hard jorney, but attainable. These stacked rosters are un desirable for me and i dont support dowgrading to gain an unfair advantage.wvvery long and hard road

14. Because I don't enjoy it, I was so used to Season 1 and in comparison EE is poor now.

15. The reason i pulled out of s3 was because of my build, the only advise i got was to drop to sh. . . . . Im sorry but why should i? A 3 year work in progress and clans just expect me to drop to nothing? Pffftt, also this season just sucked, after all the test wars that were great btw, they decided to give us a season full of mismatches and no matches, as far as im concerned ee wars are outdated and devs need to come up with something completly new that ALL TYPES OF BUILDS can enjoy :)

16. I don't do EE because I never have and I'm too lazy to learn all the mechanics of it. Also I'm not to keen on wasting my precious gold and dropping or switching build to participate. I've had plenty of osw, pvp, and swar back before any of this was around anyway so I'll just sprinkle some magic fairy dust and continue to eb like all the cool kids. Some sweet ass EE equip would be nice though...