Wars this Week - Nov 25th - UPDATE TUE 3:45pm

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

Hi kaw admin,

Are you going to be changing the GMT times at all?

I don't want to get my hopes up for nothing.

2. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

Please make atleast 1 or 2 of the last daily wars a bit later for people who have kids half my clan couldnt do it at 8 they used to be 9 or 10 pm

3. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

Devs come on, there has to be a better reason than u r working on making all wars better! My goodness u have had a year to work on ee and now you cancel asw to work on it. That is lame, I am trying to b nice but this really stinks. Get ready for a slamming cause it's coming.

4. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

Go forth and slam.

5. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

You can be a smartarse at times, I am trying to be cordial, u announce there is a war tonight then u cancel it also. What the heck is going on there. You folks change things faster than a politician. Get some organisational skills and make your mind up. Why cancel war tonight? Was the moon in wrong status?

6. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

We said we MIGHT have a war tonight IF our changes were ready and to PLEASE CHECK BACK BY 11AM.

You aren't being 'cordial' when your threaten to 'SLAM' me based on my response.

7. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

@strawb3rry...be happy we get wars. They stated when they gave the schedule that it might not happen. At least they did just post schedule then cancel it. Thank you devs

8. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

Didnt*

9. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

No slamming here, just a request to please vary the war times every day

10. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

I didn't threaten to slam u, I just said get prepared to be slammed. As soon as everyone finds out ass is cancelled it is going to happen. If your gonna cancel itstart a topic on it, ddon't hide it behind another topic

11. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

Ok.

12. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

Kaw_admin

Has their been smaller clans warring? My friend owns a quite small clan who wants to do a 10v10 for the experience (with me as help) but does not want to war to only get TVP.

13. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

Kaw admin, is there a reason you're avoiding any and all posts regarding GMT war times?

I mean, its awfully kind of you to keep replying to someone who is being rude to you, but could i please get a reply now?

14. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

Interesting...if you are on android, you cannit reply to this from active topics, but can from within the forums link/war section. Functionality flaw in need if repair.

Devs approach that "you cannot please all of the people all of the time" is a convienient excuse for not making a 24/7 game open to its members.

We need wars for the Australian timezone. Mist of the Aussie population resudes in gmt+11 at this time of the year. Gmt +10 when its nit daylight savings.

Aussie prime time wars would start gmt 7am to gmt 10 am. I say prime time as that is when people would be home from work or school. There are no options for people in yhis timezone to war.

Please let us war in a wargame. Many have been discriminated against as "some of the people" minority for a long time. A minority can still be a profitable many fir kaw. I know more people that quit because we cannot war than i know who succumb to the eb life.

15. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

@kaw_admin would you consider adding 1 AM EST wars it was fun having back to back to back wars thanks

16. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

I did comment.

You can make some of the people happy some of the time, but you can't make all of the people happy all of the time.

We'll look at tweaking it some more but 100% guarantee this will anger the people that the schedule currently works for and they will complain.

17. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

I am not trying to be rude devs, I love this game and appreciate all u do to enhance it. If u have a forum it is intended to voice ones opinion and I have done so. I spend a lot if time on the game and spend money on it (please don't tell my wife). Just help us out by following thru with an attempt at keeping customers advised. (ASW) (gh changes) (new eb release) (SOS changes) (obamacare)

18. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

mdjbags

Ok I'll look into it but if signups are low we may cancel it.

19. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

I just made the post. We also posted about the GH changes. The new EB will be out this week ASAP. SOS aren't changing, have stated that already too.

Obamacare is something we know nothing about but our health care system rocks.

20. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

Any insight on my.previous question if there has been very small clans participating in the wars?