Wars this Week - Nov 25th - UPDATE TUE 3:45pm

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

I think 2pm GMT wars are good for most of the ppl. There were always great number of sign ups at 2pm GMT. I would like to see more of those wars

2. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

Kaw admin I live in USA and times are fine for me. However there are so many of my friends, (your customers) in other countries (Aussie, new Zealand and Asian) that these time are not friendly to. It has been brought out numerous times about this but u continue to disregard their requests. They have just as much right as anyone to war at a better time. Please help us all out by listening to all of us not just a limited group

3. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

You said you would try different war times this week

4. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

Thanks for responding to us and giving us weekday wars. While I appreciate them I have to agree that a change up of times for wars 1, and or 2 would be good. These wars are not good timing for lots of ppl. Night shift workers usually work from 7-7p so these wars won't work for them either. But last season the wars 5,7 were always very difficult to get enuf to war and we tended to get bad matchups more when we got enuf together. 10 vs 10 should help this problem hopefully.

On a second note, Devs please change your matchup system. We still are seeing lots of unfair, un- winnable matchups. Your hit ratio means nothing if u can't hit sucessfully.. Even with all attack Bfe and Bfa.

5. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

I want ASW as I was looking forward to it after participating in last years war and hand a blast

6. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

Devs don't want to talk about ASW. Keep asking

7. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

All the complaints about times, and yet this is the first time I have ever been able to war. All of season 2 was at times that were impossible for anyone in my timezone with a family. Thanks for mixing it up and giving different people a chance now and then. Also thanks for the 10 v 10. They are very fun.

8. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

Tues nov 25 ???? At least in this dimension tues is the 26th. Devs pls clarify dates and if this war is on for today

9. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

Devs, as per other requests in this thread please give us a decent GMT to war on.
    Thanks

10. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

Not sure who can war at 2pm in the afternoon in answer to message above? But we still have these 7pm wars GMT which we have discussed at length. I don't understand why if you can mix up the roster size and war type, why then can't you mix up the war time and do them different times per day? Then Australia can play, people on shifts can play (nod to shift workers there), people with families can play. Indeed everyone can play. Is there a systematic reason why you have to fix the war times and they can't fluctuate?

11. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

Actually we've been tweaking and changing the schedule to accommodate as many people as possible. You can make some of the people happy some of the time, but you can't make everyone happy all of the time.

12. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

We've decided not to have ASW.

13. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

It's not a profit issue. ASW is difficult to create and hold, instead we want to focus on making the entire player vs. player system better.

14. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

yes that's true. Thank you.

15. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

Admin, u have to have a aswit's tradition

16. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

No we don't.

17. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

That's true, but you've done it 3 years in a row why not keep doing it? And what day this week is the bone eb coming out?

18. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

I look forward to ASW even though I won't make it this year. ASW is one of the few things that I work toward to be able to do. It has going been for 3 years straight that is what I will call a tradition. Plz put ASW back in!!!

19. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

We won't have ASW this year because we are focusing on making all of the wars better. ASW takes a lot of resources away from this. We may do an ASW in the New Year but we are not planning to do it before Season 3.

Bone Dragon EB will be out this week.

20. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

What are details for wars so we can start planning?