Wars this Week - Nov 25th - UPDATE TUE 3:45pm

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

I suppose lol.

But.

Remember before all the clocks changed? I can't remember many people complaining about war times then.

So don't you think it may be plausible to push the wars an hour later? This would effectively cancel out the time change :-D

2. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

Kaw_admin, I know that my changing the time to another static time then lots of people will complain- that is why we are suggesting that the time is varied every day, not static

3. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

ok ok ok.

We'll make more war times.

(but seriously people will complain jus as much, you won't notice but it will happen)

4. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

Lol if i had access to a computer id give you a half decent reply kaw admin, instead of these silly few lines.

But, in all honesty, id be happy with 1 war in 7. I know I've been nagging like the rest, but its something i enjoy doing. Therefore, im not willing to let it go. Any way, thank you.

:-D

5. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

Thanks for announcing more war times KAW admin I sure hope we can get one a little later

6. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

Woot! We love you kaw_admin  Vary those bad boys, each day different times and everyone can play in all time zones at least once a week or more

7. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

Thankyou.

I guarantee entry from the people I know when a war finally occurs in an Aussie Prime Time Timeslot. I would rather have a chance of wars in this timeslot and even be completely smashed, than not have the opportunity to war again.

8. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

i like the times you had on the 23/24 of nov, they suited us here in australia. there was a war at 5pm couldnt of been better.

9. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

Please do consider changing the schedule, as all timezones have a prime-time war slot except for PST. 5:00 is too early to be prime-time and too difficult for ppl working until 5. One hour later would preserve ther tzs prime-time slots but allow PST to have one more like prime-time, 6 pm.Thank you.

10. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

@KaW admin, why couldn't you host 12 wars a day? 1 hour each, every 2 hours during the day? After you do this you can go through and get rid of the wars that get little to no participation. Therefore the public is happy and you get a perfect idea of where strong points are.

Wars every 2 hours would mean there is always an oppurtunity to war for people. It's like a bus/train, miss this one and there will be another one arriving shortly :)

11. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

Find it funny everyone is like

"THINK OF THE AUSTRALIANS!!"

When I'm in Australia and these times work perfectly for me, I can war 2/3 a day for the first time.. Would hate to see the times changed

12. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th - NO WAR TUESDAY

Thanks for posting times, but cannot build a roster without more info. Plesse post ASAP. War is 13 hours away. :/

13. Devs,

When are you going to re-release the reset items? They were taken away about 1.5 years ago. Any player who has joined since is potentially at a severe disadvantage in war. To keep the math simple, 8% on a 10mil/10mil/1mil/3mil cs account is 96 mil in raw stats. That bonus moves with your troop level but it's a pretty big amount when full. As any good war clan requires towers, some of that is a static bonus. The more levels and tiers of buildings that you create, the bigger the disadvantage to newer players. Equipment changes frequently so a player who missed S1 equip can earn the next war, but these can never be earned. When they were taken away, you said they'd be released via other means. Why not drop them as a rare drop from Haunting the escape or something like that? Then you'd make some extra money.

I hope you respond... Thanks

14. Well Angel, you would be in the minority and lucky for you.

For those that are not aware, East coast Australia is where most (> 2/3) of the population is. Most people either work daylight hours or study daylight hours. 6am, lunch and 11pm local time wars are mostly inaccessible to the majority on weekdays.

Devs noted they were going to do somethig about it which is great, and i hope your crew kick mine in a war one day. It wont be hard andim gonna enjiy every butt kicking i receive.

Coming from where we are now...Even 1-2 of the 10 player wars per week in the 6pm-9pm (local time) timeslot would be an outstanding improvement and i look fwd to the opportunity to enjoy some of the devs war improvements.

Might even get to kick some kiwi butt while im at it.

Ty.

15. So no war today and no early war tomorrow! What's up devs will the gh change be incorporated or what? Just asking

16. Devs may I suggest this setup for wars Everyday(excluding weekends)

War 1
    7am est
    10 man roster

war 2
    12 pm est
    10 man roster

war 3
    5pm est
    15 or 20 man roster

war 4
    10pm est
    15 or 20 man rosters
    *all the above wars are 7-12min random KO, 1 hour

weekend wars.
    War 1
    7am est
    1 hour war 7-12 min KO
    10 man roster

War 2
    12 pm est
    20 OR 25 man roster.
    2 hour 15min ko(classic)

War 3
    6 pm est
    20 or 25 man roster
    2 hour 15min Ko(classic)

War 4
    12am est
    10 man roster
    1 hour war 7-12 ko

Think this allows for everyone to get a fair shot at warring while also mixing up the lengths and rosters sizes. Also, doing it this way has the smaller roster sizes at the less popular war times. This should hopefully allow those wanting to war to be able to do so with more ease.

17. I find that royal-xxxx-narnia-xxxx's idea is good..All timezones are being covered..Dev u may consider that.. 12 wars in 24hours..

18. @kaw admin.

Can we get a sneak preview to ur Black Friday Sale. Such as an ad like a normal retail store?

19. Sorry Unicorn - Not a single one of those wars is in the GMT 7am-10am Prime Time Slot for Australia

Yes - Norawarrioa, Narnia's concept is based in what many of us would love to see one day, but we need to get the people who have had no/less opportunity to war...to start participating when their opportunity comes. I will be pm everyone I know in my timezone when the announcements are made to help promote it. If we can get that timeslot "war active" say 2-3 days per week, I would be thrilled. I am sure Devs would be too.

Devs know the activity levels at different times of the day and even different days of the week. When they tested 10 person wars mid week at first, they increased those numbers come on the weekend as they know the activity levels rise on weekends. Makes perfect sense.

I am sure the Devs will come up with something that gives more people a chance to "war in a wargame" during the week. They keep making game improvements, and this is another one of them.

Ty