Wars this Week - Nov 25th - UPDATE TUE 3:45pm

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 26, 2013.

1. I made that by what seems to the most popular war zones. I realize they aren't fair for everyone but if the wars at other times were more popular they would be running. I know their are other time zones to consider but if they don't have the signups why bother? I have seen at some times(popular usa times) that there are large numbers of signups and at not so popular times there are fewer then 10 wars.

2. Thank you kaw_admin, for your hard work dedication. We are grateful that you even choose to hold wars at all.

^ Proper response.

3. Lame... whats Chaos about random 7-12 all the time. Mix it up a little please.

-Skip

4. @shadowstrike, I think I am going to vomit. Quit sucking up

5. I was being sarcastic.

6. I get that Unicorn, but that leads to tge same wareiors and exclusion. I agree whileheartedly that the bulk of the war capacity and activity will be in some timezones, but that doesnt mean you totally exclude the others.

Many would be warriors gave up and left because of waiting all year for a war time that is practical, let alone exustent. They wont come back...but we have an opportunty with smaller size wars to engage more players in wars.

7. Can the timing in sgt be adjusted so that people in asia can take part on more wars.

8. Will season 3 be traditional 26-29 Vs 26-29 or will it be mixed up like the chaos wars? Thanks

9. 7:07 am sgt, can't sign up for war, what's going on there devs?

10. Hey folks,

We are just pushing a small changed which is preventing us from scheduling the next war for the next 15 minutes.

11. ️ Was just about to ask. Thanks for the update :)

12. Again devs/kaw_admin....

What is chaos about 1hr 7-12 random all the time? mix it up a little. throw some 1hr static, 1hr adv, 2hr static, 2hr adv, and put some other regen times in...

Thanks,

-Skip

13. go for it now!

14. ️Kaw_admin, you my homie. Thanks for the addiction fix 

15. No problem budaaay.

[​IMG]

16. Ouch, we had a bad match up. Can you explain to me how we matched kaw_admin? (No effence but the match was real unfair) thanks.

17. It was fun, don't get me wrong, but I'm a bit stirred ATM.

18. need 5 more for war, no xstals or mith required just some new kaw players and RL friends looking for fun

19. I signed up for war 2 we got a no match. But I didn't get rancors curse and cannot hit T V P. Please help devs