Wars this Week - Nov 25th - UPDATE TUE 3:45pm

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Hey kaw_admin I know you are working hard but when will the next war schedule be out? Soon? Or is it to be determined?

2. Later tonight after the 5pm war.

3. Thanks for responding didnt think you would to be honest.

4. Same issue in our clan. Signed up for war 2, got a no match, we started tvp, but we can't hit the scout part... please help devs.

5. hey devs...just a suggestion for season 3 ️
    hope u devise a way to group war clans to categories...like if they are war veterans or a newbie war clans so that match ups should be made more accurate and newbies who really wanna do wars have a fighting chance too ️

6. Will there be war 3 later?

7. I know this isn't related to topic but I will post in all kaw_admin threads till I get a reply. Why is my clan prestige rating still the same after winning 3 wars b2b? If we lose you are so fast to change our prestige rating but we win and it never changes. Is this happening to only my clan or are there others with the same problem? Fix this asap and stop adding only 1 point to prestige.

8. Kaw Admin - can we please get a simple fix to the Clan Prestige Rankings for EE wars. Current doesnt work. Start all clans at 0 give 3 pts for win -1 for loss. Please just fix it!!!! What if Kingdom leader board was broke and the top 50 all moved down 3 spots for buying an ally. Can we get a fix to this ranking it helps encourage more clans to war to improve their ranking.