WarLor Vs. ZAFT osw???

Discussion in 'Wars' started by dash__, Sep 20, 2013.

1. MENTAL YOU CAN ASK MAGIC FOR A CROW ACTION FIGURE DOLL BRO THE ONE WITH THE POPPING TRIPOD , I'M SURE HE'LL GIVE U ONE . IF NOT I'LL POST SOME NEW GUN SHOW PICS LOL

2. So a bit confused, why is it that when someone changes their build, to be more effective in a war, it is looked upon as being cowardly? I would think that is a wise move if you are up against stronger opponents to use the mechanics of the game to benefit your effectiveness in an OSW...

Now cowardly to me is posting in a thread with a stat-less alt, step up and post with your main or an alt, all would know... Just saying...=)

3.  What the big guy said

4. Will do Crow you dirty bird. Back on topic did Dingle Berry slip and say "we" in last post. Hmmm could be that stateless alt knows what it's talking about.

5. Dingle Berry aka Sin, famous osw runner. We weren't hitting zaft for weeks, we were hitting you . Even though you believe yourself the reason, you weren't. Laoda hitting IMF was an act of war.

6. WWK1 This will be the start for the KaW Holocaust. The WWK2 then The rebellion of the Asian Players(World at Asian)WAA then the horrible Political battle between The EB Fairies,The EE Warriors,and the Old Schoolers(farming dudes). Then will lead to the bombing of the server for 3 days. Then the bombing if the Asian Server which will cause WWK3 and the end of KaW.

Note:This can happen within the next 4-7 years ;)

7. Maybe no one gives a flying . Just saying

8. Support bom

Whether you are a Warlor or ZAFT or whichever "big" or "small" family, clan or player, statless/new kingdoms posting just deserves no respect, even with the knowledge you claim to have.

They sell swedish meat balls at a famously cheap swedish furniture shop if u need some.

9. DivineLu,
    I agree, be it whatever clan you are warring for, respect to both sides...

Though some of you might think I am trashing, or negative towards certain clans, let me correct you... I RESPECT ALL THAT ARE CURRENTLY WARRING, and have many friends on both sides… I respect the many hours that are put into an OSW, the strategies that are used… Just remember at the end it is just a game…

10. pardon my english. I'm having my own war but I didn't mean all of the above separately do not deserve respect...

...I meant: if you are a statless/new kingdom created to post forums, whether that same new and/or statless kingdom is from a big or small family, clan, or individual player, just by having to create a statless alt or relatively new or just a non-growing alt to post forums is pathetic

11. Funny how all the strong opinions stop when the big boys come out 

12. I remember when they first started warring from zodiac, right after apocalypse made their own EE clan. Laoda apologized to the community for doing so and said it wasn't right. He also said that there would no longer be wars from zodiac since ZAFT uniting to one EE clan was undefeatable. Even to apocalypses seemingly unstoppable unification (pre zodiac wars). They rolled through the best EE clans there were. Then laoda made the thread shortly before ZAFT vs APOC osw. I agree though lethal. If I did EE I would be pissed off.

I just went from having no respect for you as a clan other than EE to respecting you guys. if this thread is true, way to stand up for yourself and not be walked on any longer. Support 

13. @Lethal - Bom has heard many strong opinions from me- I just don't feel the need to reiterate them here. 

14. Ty for pointing that out pup. Guess laoda is not a man of his word 

15. Or woman, the name could go either way I suppose

16. @ Assyrian god.. Is this your main your posting with or do you have an account worth me hitting?

17. Poor Lethal, guess he really is butt hurt that Crow is bigger than him, has his own puppet line that everybody wants. You should try shake weight you might get better results or maybe take more protein than the little spurts you have been taking just saying.

I saw a Crow puppet on Ebay, lmao, I thought it was a joke, guess not