WAR WITH OG ALLIANCE PART TWO: The Truth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _hippy, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Ok, everyone is pointing names and blaming fingers here, lets just put it to this, **** happened we're at war, no need to argue over why it started, it's started! We'll fight till you surrender so yeah just shut up, strap in and get ready to lose
    _____▥██▆☠▇██▥
    ▆▆▆█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ██▉▔(_\.)).ΔLPHΔ.

2. @nate- Cody was not in sicniss during either of the strips and was confirmed by poppa on 8/22 as "interested" in joining sicniss, but not a member.

You guys want us to go to every clan leader in og alliance to confirm membership of one guy instead of going to an og council member, who confirms it for us?

Do you come to me when you have an issue with Regs instead of going to ireg? Yes. You do. Because you have a better reported with me and know that I'm a leader of WDGAF, and as a leader, I will make sure that the info is passed down.

I know Mirs is a good leader. He and I had the best rapport. Dude wasnt in your clan. He clan hopped. When we stripped him the first time, he was in a TFK sub clan.

When poppa questioned the second strip, I went to him and tried to talk to him. He told me Cody wasnt a member of OG and then blew me off.

So- after 3 1/2 weeks of Cody warring regs, after 2 strips on him, after numerous forum posts on the subject, and after I personally went to an og council member and to the owner of the OG clan Cody was currently hiding out in AND after I made it clear that IF Cody decided to join OG, we would work out a cf arrangement- you decided that wasnt good enough and declared war? Despite having just agreed to a cf a month ago???

What did I learn from this: no matter what I do to try to prevent you idiots from declaring war, you will find a bloody lame excuse to do it, no matter how ridiculous, unbelievable, or incredible it is- and by damned, you will stick to it.

3. But again, you asked another leader of a different clan about membership status of another clan. I've only approached you once about a guy reppin' WDGAF in his banner. If the person in question was possible regs I would've approached Wulf.

4. @Nate
    Don't try to twist that event any further it just makes you look foolish. The person who was our liaison was for all og issues up to and including that one. Have you bothered to ask him instead of pretending ss are selective snips? Go ahead he's not in our alliance so if anything he would be biased to you.

Just because you guys now say he shouldn't have been the representative is internal og issues which are yours - not ours. Nobody tried 'skirting' anything it was the established line of communication. Don't you people talk to each other or do you just sit around telling each other how awesome you think you are?

Go back to flaming belle somewhere it's what you do best.

5. Oh. So you admit that you came to me concerning a WDGAF issue, correct? And I took care of the alliance issue.

Now- I went to the clan THAT CODY WAS IN.....

Do I reallllly have to message every og clan that Cody clan hops to? Two is not enough? An OG council member isn't enough?

and then here is the real stinker:

If you wanted to prevent war, why didn't you talk to regs? Wouldn't the PROPER thing to be to contact ANYONE, EVER in WDGAF- since you had, after all, JUST agreed to a walk away cf with them like the day before (exaggeration. Don't want to look up the date again)?

Why would you plan a full assault on regs instead of pm'ing one of them?

You know- since your claim is that we didnt contact you, specifically, but contacted several other OG representatives- don't you think that you had the same responsibility?

Or did you just feel like breaking the breaking CF record previously set by Foxes!

6. Can you lady's stop the drama and fight

7. @Sarcbat
    You need new material considering the constant nonsensical back patting you guys do everywhere while we grow off your stripped allies.

8. that's right I did approach you about a WDGAF member. he had no indication he was of any specific clan, the guy said in my PM he was WDGAF, and threatened as such. I asked you for validation of his WDGAF status. Had you told me is might have been regs or DR, I would've approached them.

The minute SicnISS was brought up, you could've asked me. Seems you did everything but approach me or SicnISS, because you know we would've backed Cody up.

So I ask you, once SicnISS was brought up, why didn't you approach SicnISS?

9. See my post for response. It's already been addressed and you are invited to speak to your own alliance about it.

10. Nate- why would I need to? Seriously?!? How can you not grasp this?

I talked to Mirs- says he's not og.

I talked to poppa- says he's not og.

Is the answer going to change depending on what og clan they are in? Not og= Not Og, no matter what Og clan you run to.

I told poppa if Cody decided to join Og, we would happily work out a cf.

When Cody joined sicniss, and thus Og, should it not have been YOUR responsibility to let us know of the status change?

Ie- why are you farming my member for the past month???

Why would you not ask WDGAF why they were farming your NEW member, who was not a part of the previous cf or part of any og clan previously?

Why did you plan an assault on regs without any contact despite the fact that you HARBOURED a WDGAF farm and then decided, after a month, that he is now your member and you will not message regs and let them know his status changed but will break cf, break your oath and declare war- not just with your clan, but you whole alliance.......???

These things don't add up nate. You can only play stoopid to a point before you look stoopid. And like a liar.

11. I know For sure WDGAF was preppin war at least a week or so before the war started.

12. @pup- um. LR was doing eb's. with like 40 guests. Soooo you have some odd info.

13. That being said, none of this matters. Lets just have a nice, non forum filled, osw where no matter who wins, both clans are at least regarded with respect. As I stated before, running her to dispute facts is pointless. These families fighting are better than that. Now lets have fun  support to all friends fighting in oG with me!

14. What Cody and iReg had going in forums was their business. Remember it was iReg that had his alliance strip Cody. At that moment the damage had been done. All we knew up until that point was that Cody and iReg were in a 1v1.

So before you clan farmed him and strip him, as an alliance, why when SicnISS was brought up, did you not approach me or another SicnISS leader?

15. Nate- Cody was stripped around Aug 14th, while in Furious and Sexy.

So why would we message you?

Make sense, boy.

16. Regulated signog...the best way to sum up the main clans involved

17. I would like to say hi, hi to my many many followers on FB and twitter. Remember unless you are ask a question your words are not the answer. If you try to be me, you are trying to be the best. And for 4-6 hours hours a day you get close in your dreams. Purple cause ice cream has no bones. Drink when your thirsty, eat when your hungry. Sleep when your tired. Remember just cause we do the save things you will never be me. Chickens lay eggs. FACT. Greatness is in the eye of the beholder unless you are me.

18. I was also in FnS when you stripped him.

19. Then nate why would she talk to you? You've just proved that he was stripped whilst he was in FnS so surly she would talk to the owner/leader of FnS not the leader of SicnISS....

20. Correct me if I'm wrong...