WAR WITH OG ALLIANCE PART TWO: The Truth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _hippy, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Lol ireg what happend with your build buhahahahaah

2. Go regs! Show them HoGs how to fight

3. Integrity lmao

Ireg you know why I'm laughing. I know all about your little helper ;)

4. Belle had her turn.... Turned on the light to grey pubes - I'd have bagged her head n turned the light off 

5. As far as i've seen on the first couple of ss's Ireg attacked silenced first by insulting his build. If you think people aren't going to fight their corner when you insult them, then that's just plain stupid.

6. Belle - I'm putting u on the catch n release system- catch u talking anymore **** n ill release the contents of my lower intestine

7. I think you're just plain stupid. Grow a pair and post with your main.

8. You're entitled to your opinion. Be as retarded as they are. Like yourself. How about instead of insulting people you actually try to engage them intelligently.

9. Remember - opinions are like arseholes - everyone's got one. Whether they're any good is a matter of debate 

10. @ Bad Meds

Is it just sicniss that will come for you, or OG alliance?

I'm pretty sure it was more than just sicniss involved in those strips. Or...is taking credit for the work of an alliance how you roll?

11. Not taking sides here, because evidence is just not supportive enough on either side.

However, integrity in a war game? Even, if by some chance, regulators have more integrity than any other clan in the game, it doesn't mean jack.

In fact, integrity is what will cause you to get stripped.

Honestly, talk smack, but don't try to make excuses. Fight your fight, and screw making a thread.

It's pointless, it clutters the forums, it's not helpful in any way. We can't see your so-called "strips".

Just fight. Don't let us all know. To ME, making threads to declare an OSW, or to explain why it's happening, is attention whoring. That's what it is.

But keep up the tradition of war. It's a good thing that KaW needs to go back to.

12. @ Willy, at the end of the day its a war game. SiCnIsS really doesnt need a reason to smash clans, but in this case a reason was given to us. LoL.

13. @bad med- does sicniss require a reason to agree to a cf and then break their oath 1 month later?

Is it okay to be an oath breaker and liar, whether in real life or on a virtual game?

Because what you did, quite simply, is break the first cf agreement between ig and WDGAF by hitting LR, cf again, wait 1 month to re-pot and get a few t6, then start hitting regs .... And lied about the reason? (Ie- claiming in your thread that codeine was your member, despite evidence to the contrary)

So that's like a double lie... Do two lies make a positive? #conundrum

14. Nice!

Well, best of luck, bro. I'm sure the OG alliance didn't want any credit anyway.

Sicccc Nissssssss!!

15. So oG and WDGAF in osw again?

16. ₩ÐGλ₣FTW
    ÐłVł₦E REGłME₦Ŧ

17. Interesting read for sure.

18. Support oG and HoG!

19. At Chisen, forum war declarations have been in KaW since 2009 when the game started. Most likely due to the forums being the original coordination point for clans prior to the "clans" being added in, and migration to <third party chat app>.
    Needless to say, the threads have been a long-standing part of KaW for various reasons. It's been around this long, and is one of the few parts of the old days that has and should never fade.

To say it clutters the forums is asinine because these are KaW forums and they're one of the few threads that ever truly pertain to the game. The majority of other threads are the clutter.