WAR WITH OG ALLIANCE PART TWO: The Truth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _hippy, Sep 5, 2013.

1. this is what not having time or energy and not caring about what someone thinks looks like (giggle)

2. I'm unsure we read the same thing... From where I stand it looks like Ireg said he got hit. I see no actual proof of anything however. This post is supposed to be the justification of osw right?

It looks like a bunch of clipped and edited convos to me that really give no evidence of wrong doing. If the point of the post was to look shady it worked. I could tell you that Jesus sat at my kitchen table and had tea with me, but it doesn't make it true. Screenshots of Bella disrespecting Poppa, however I believe are justification enough.

I'd find the HoG side of this story a little more credible based upon the evidence provided by all parties.

3. gotta admit, ill take a photoshopped newspaper graphic over timestamped ss as credible evidence anyday (wink)

4. SS of what exactly? Ireg saying he got hit on the forums? Well in that case, Jesus pinched my butt and winked at me. Since I posted it, it must have happened right? I'm not questioning the validity of the statement by the way, just noting the irony of posting a thread called the truth with nothing to back up the claim. Posting a SS of the actual event would have been "proof", that is all I mean.

5. Why everyone do obsessed with belle? Y'all know what she's like. She likes being the centre of attention. She likes insulting and swearing on a 9 plus game lmfao. Everyone knows she's arrogant. Just put her in a straight jacket and lock her in a foam room and she can have all the fun she wants

6. Why is everyone obsessed with Belle?

Her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

7. It's true. I make the most awesome milkshakes ever.

Hell, I'm obsessed with me too.

8. *scuckleSuckle*

9. Because we were clearly told by an og designated spokesperson that we approached with whom we had been dealing since the cf that siienced was not og. I still fail to see how that critical fact can be ignored as poppa and og has done.

Ffs you wanna war just do it instead of making up bs stories.

10. I like how half the SICnISS members that posted on this thread said "All i heard was blah blah blah," and not addressing the thread it self. :roll:

Support to my friends in LR and Regs, Go Get Em! 

11. One question is that ur main?

12. If this war was begun just over codys strip, i could see some validity to your argument and chopped sses... Unfortunately for you ireg decided to push it further. He put another member of HoG in regs CA due to not being able to handle his 1 on 1 with him, and then hit Tim for a "rude post" on olis wall. That post said good job for dealing w so many inc and not crying. Pops tried to talk with ireg and was told to bring it. Thats taunting and blatant not caring from iReg. Your argument is invalid. We attempted to talk peacefully, but he though he was higher than thou so now hes got his alliance helping him defend his mistakes.

Say all the faulty propaganda you wish, but iReg wanted this to happen, probably so he didnt have to assist Zaft. Odd, if you ask me....

Respect to those fighting. Good luck everyone 

13. No it's not my main shhhhhh 

14. if bad med and poppa didnt post about cods strip as a main reason for the war and everything else happening after that event, i could see some validity to your argument too (giggle)

15. Please read before you make yourself seem even more idiotic. (giggle)

16. howz that reading thing workin out for ya oli (giggle)

17. @Sugah

How many OsWs, great ones, have been started by lies, or fabrications? It's good a storyline! Movie time?! Call Spielberg!

18. i just want to join one side, someone pm me lol

19. Lol reVan I doubt anyone recruiting right now

20. Why wouldn't I have been approached about Cody's member status? Anyone that knows me, knows that I'm a pretty nice guy and am pretty diplomatic. Skirting past me or any of the SicnISS leaders was the first mistake. What you did instead was go to some one outside of SicnISS ranks, people that have no say so as to who our members are, or what we do.

How convenient it would be to talk to a leader of another clan, SS what they say in an attempt to justify your actions. That, in itself, is manipulative and shady, but not surprising as history continually repeats itself. When credibility begins to fade, your words begin to fall on deaf ears. It seems people are beginning to get hard of hearing.

Regardless of what anyone says here, there were better steps to take and better ways to approach things. In that failure, you've found yourself in a war, yet again.