WAR WITH OG ALLIANCE PART TWO: The Truth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _hippy, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Is anyone else thinking who gives a ****? It's a war game shut up and fight. We don't need these long explanations of who's right and wrong, I would personally respect an alliance more that just came out and said "were declaring war on blah blah alliance to see who is strongest" rather than all this finger pointing. A big alliance that dosnt try other alliances in osw is nothing more than an EB alliance in my book. So just fight, it dosnt concern 98% of us who started it, we just want to see who wins

2. Nate, get you some allies. I'll have my alliance strip you too noob. 

Knock off the he said she said. We both know he wasn't oG. And who strips 7-8 trill alone?! 

3. @ x

I agree, man. Everyone talks too much. Y'all need to man up, and fight like real soldiers.

4. I love how 'shut up and fight' gets said when adversary 'facts' are disproven.

Regardless I do agree in principle which is why I only look in forums when I'm really, really bored.

5. What?!

Sugah...I was only being really ******* sarcastic!!

Don't say that, it hurts my feelings!

6. recap - silenced/cody gets into it with ireg
    [​IMG]belle checks wth og counsel [​IMG]
    but belle didnt check anyone else but poppabear himself[​IMG] belle offers cf if cody joins og [​IMG]
    then sicniss claims cody
    (giggle)

7. hi im wondering if you can help me i was hovering above a blackhole called the bellamorte an got lost please help me.

8. It's a War game.
    Both sides have their reasons to fight this osw.

We had a short error of peace now we are back at it again. WDGAF thinks they are in the right, oG thinks they are in the right. OSW is now full fledge- get over it and war. Have fun.

Talk your banter, send out your hits, have your fun but buckle in. This will be a long ride.

Support to oG.

9. Being that as a loyal oG alliance member. Keep up the good fight on both sides. Everyone that knows the PsyIntist, knows I prefer diplomatic resolution over war. With that said, my clan took random hits from regs for about 5 Days before war started. Regs were testing builds, pot counts, and scouting our ally counts. I speak on behalf of myself when I say that this looked like a baiting attempt to me and that's y we jumped in head first. Again support to oG and big ups to my few friends that are in reg clans. At least we only warring in the game and not rl. So Im gunning to kick ur ass!  HoM 

10. A war in a war game
    [​IMG]

11. Very well written. Plenty of ss and facts. I am going to have to take notes if I ever decide to post forums