War Crystals (Estoc Gem v3) *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by cheezeplz, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

2. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

SUPPORT xtals i run out quickly

3. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

This needs to be voted on not more restrictions and regulations :( I will update the support when i get back on pc later, its ridiculous that devs are igoring the issue at hand. oh and i appreciate all who supported on the kaw_admin thread. I am going to organize a group spam, when estoc trials times thread comes out we r going to make sure devs see this. Details will be composed soon, thx

4. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

SUPPORT

5. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support 

Nice idea...appears fairly well balanced.

6. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

7. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

8. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Put me on your list

9. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

10. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

11. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

*UPDATED* All supporters should now be updated.
    I have now been using the "find" feature to double-check names to make sure I am not repeating anyone in supporter's list. However I want to ask you all to make sure I did not mess up previously with anyone. I want this support list to be accurate, valid, credible, and legitimate so it represents a true backing of this idea

I have worked in the details, I am trying to get this to be a massive campaign to show awareness of the war xstals idea. There is 285 supporters, yep almost 300 and devs/staff haven't replied or given a response. I have tried posting on kaw_admin threads about this (as they reply to many who post there) but I simply just get avoided or skipped. I don't know if this is on purpose or merely a coincidence. Trust me I tried emailing, I tried posting, and no response. I didn't want to start a campaign but this is one of the last tools I have at my disposal. So here are the details

12. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Event: Campaign to Show Awareness for War Crystals

Starting Time: Estoc Trials - Season 1

Objective:To present the war crystal idea to KaW staff and have a response stating the future of the war crystal through spreading su

What to do: Copy and paste
    and send it to a KaW friend through pm or copy and paste

and post it on a KaW friend's wall

thanks, cheezeplz

13. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

I think you just need to give it time. It's the management at AThinkingApe that would make decisions on whether or not a suggestion like this would be implemented. There's no point spamming threads. The process for any business implementing new ideas in to a product is more than just saying yes and no.

14. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

I am have not gotten any reply on this issue. The objective to find out the future of war crystal, not actually implementing it. Plus it's like a click-to-tweet I ask of everyone to do it only once. Make sure that KaW staff understands that alot of people support this idea. I tried all other measures and now that it is almost to 300 ppl and they have started making regular match-making threads I find it almost cynical how things are working out.

15. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2) -Help Spread Awareness

Support

16. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2) -Help Spread Awareness

Support as this is good idea although 15 bill is kind of pricey i say 6 bill or if devs think they wont make money they can make u use 8 mith for them so to get them u will have had to war

17. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2) -Help Spread Awareness

support

18. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2) -Help Spread Awareness

Support

19. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2) -Help Spread Awareness

Support

20. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2) -Help Spread Awareness

I've lost all respect I had for you, OP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.