War Crystals (Estoc Gem v3) *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by cheezeplz, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2) -Help Spread Awareness

Support

2. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2) -Help Spread Awareness

No support. Devs need to make an income.
    And also it's too easy to shift the balance of a war with them.
    The people you accept for EE should all come xstal prepared, if not then too bad

3. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2) -Help Spread Awareness

Support

4. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2) -Help Spread Awareness

Support

5. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2) -Help Spread Awareness

I have been brought to the attention that sending similar messages to a thread is a violation of the ToU (which I find quite dumb as most posts on a threads are very similar to one anther but the rules are the rules). Instead I have change the objective to spread the news to others, apparently it is illegal to get dev's attention but not the players. So I have changed the plan. Here is the article

6. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2) -Help Spread Awareness

No matter how good this is , Or the spirit it is in.

Inciting spam is against ToU, starting a forum riot is against the ToU.

So supporters, Please don't spam admin's thread. Pointless.

ATA is not charity! Developing the new system took a lot of time and effort to implement. Devs should get paid back someway right?
    :)

7. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2) -Help Spread Awareness

I see no harm in a similar to "Click-to-Tweet" campaign however I have previously stated the exact article and my edits. I guess spam has a negative connotation to many :? It's actually quite sad. I am at a dead-end now. I have tried building up 100 supporters to show devs, I have tried replying to kaw_admin threads, I have tried emailing support and they didn't respond (multiple times), and much more. What's the point of feedback if they don't read it, just not make it available. False hope is worse than knowing failure

8. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

No support, jist buy regular crystals or quest for them.

9. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Seems you've tried nearly everything...

Have you tried scrapping the idea and coming up with something half-decent?

10. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

I dont wanta scrap it until I know devs dis-approve. I am will to innovate another way if need be. If devs say "this is a bad idea" i will first question why and then when i get response i will accept it and move on the another idea. BUT they nvr said no. Trust me, there is also of ideas floating in cheeze's brain

11. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

This isnt to benefit me directly, as I have xstals to war. It is to benefit the community, it will give the ability to war to everyone/make it easier to war.and participation would increase which would then lead to less "no matches" because there would more clans to pair up.

12. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Hi Devs
    I do not have option for war crystal in oracle
    What should I do to get that option?
    Thanks

13. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Another idea with this is that instead of giving a full regent like regular xtals they only give half regent so that people would still buy regular xtals for the whole regen

14. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Hey, thats not a bad idea. I mean if devs turn this down then that could also work. I mean it shouldnt be able to be purchase thru rl cash but could definitely work for in-game gold. Idk, i like it how it is now but that could be just as good. Only problem i see is that the clans will descriminate between the xstals and not allow ppl to war unless they have real xstal..

15. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

True but still. It is better :than devs losing money

16. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support, though I'd prefer if the limit were 7 war xtals per week so that one's who do all the wars can save some irl money. Spending 24$/week on an online game is ridiculous.

17. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support. Although I'd like to suggest 4-6 per week minimum because 1 war per week couldn't get you the 50 Rancor Levels.

18. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

**4-6 war crystals allowing 2-3 wars per week**

19. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

That sounds fair king

★TF-The-Silver-Knight★

20. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support all the way

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.