War Crystals (Estoc Gem v3) *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by cheezeplz, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

2. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

3. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

4. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

I have supported and my name is there twice after having stated that it would be nice if there would also be a way to buy with mith. My name is at 78. And 210

5. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

I support the whole thing

6. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support !!this makes warring availible for everyone only those who really loving wa will still buy xtals. This will help small peeps who dont want to spend Real monney on xtals yet becuze they dont know if its worth it yet so big support

7. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support!

8. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

*UPDATED* All supporters should now be updated.

Thank you, I appreciate this. It is very hard to determine if someone has already supported and it just re-posting again or commenting another "support". It makes the list more legitimate and more credible I thank you for that (if there is any other repeats please post again as I want to fix) Note* I do mention this at the bottom of the support list

That's exactly the concept here. Make it worth it to buy xstals than market it through a small sample. Than more people will buy and more clans will war and more matches will be found and there won't have to be so many issues with finding matches. That sounds like I am favoring the company but I really am not, it will benefit both parties at the end.

9. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

You posted monster machine twice also 117 and 237 (I think)

10. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

11. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

He actually posted machine's name 3 times once also around 25, unless they are all different users with similar names.

12. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support :idea:

13. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

14. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

*UPDATED* All supporters should now be updated.

I have fixed this, thanks. If you find anymore please post, once again it is kind of hard to memorize everyone and when a person puts "support" multiple times I just add it without checking. I will try to check list before on all of following, use word and the "find" feature to see if it was repeated

15. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

SUPPORT!! Great thread I have been thinking about this for a while!

16. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

17. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support.

18. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

19. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support! And can I have my name In PURPLE pweese? That is if you're still adding to the list

20. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.