War Crystals (Estoc Gem v3) *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by cheezeplz, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

~OMETOTCHTWKT

2. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support nice idea

3. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

100% support this! Awesome idea!

4. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support. Except I think the cost should be lower (like 5x mith price) and you should be allowed to purchase a certain number every day (2) or every week (10) with gold.

5. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

support

6. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

I support this

7. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

If it works like the normal crystal being limited in usage per battle I support

8. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

would the idea of limiting the amount of war crystal per week that can be 'purchased' satisfy the devs a little more?? if it was limited to say 6 per week and with the high cost of them it would mean more participation but not overloading the abuse of them. also with some people not bein able to always afford all 6 would further prevent deflation of gold in the community.

9. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

@orpheus the price needs to be so high as they are too strong of an advantage to be available so easily.

10. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

I support! (Can I have an orange name, please? ._.)

11. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Will update the supporter list soon, plus there has been another comment from kaw_admin I need to note on the subject. I am sorry I havent updated more recently, been EXTREMELY busy irl. Havent even been able to war this week :( However, should get less busy nxt week. -Stay tuned for update later today, thx :)

12. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

13. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

I give full support

14. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

*UPDATED* All supporters should now be updated.
    I spoke briefly with kaw_admin about participation here They responded with

Please go to the link and read to get the full discussion.Now at least I finally got an answer from the staff of KaW. Which is extremely helpful and appreciated. However, it was cut short and my final response was never fully responded to (but I understand, they are extremely busy with other stuff). The main gist of these responses was that war xstals are "long" term and that they will take a large amount of time and money to develop, code, and market. I firmly believe that this doesn't have to take alot of time but I only can trust what I have been given. I have already developed the idea.I have friends that code, and they said it would be not that hard. Finally, the update process shouldn't be that hard to push through Apple's App Store as AThinkingApe has updated this app many of times within the last month or so (this is the only aspect I am not 100% certain on and can only assume). Do I think they lied to me? No. Do I think they kind of pushed my idea to the back of the line? Well, yeah. However this should not be a discouragement, rather an encouragement. It was big enough to be noted, lets make it big enough to be implemented. Hopefully for this season as it is getting less and less involvement and I dont want to see it fail. But at the bare minimum, next season. Thanks for all support

15. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

16. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

17. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

18. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

19. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support! The majority of kaw players cant / wont make the outlays for xtals, mith, and pots that the war system requires to be competitive. Anything that can be done to encourage more participation by the community is a good thing.

20. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support for war crystals regen spells whatever.
    My opinion would be that rather than ask for totally free though that these should be provided in addition to a normal in game purchase. Just for example buy 32 normal crystals. Receive 32 additional war regen spells at no extra cost. Due to the ee wars being pay to play this would maintain the current war system yet reduce the burden of cost to each player. It does not ask for a total free war system as that is unreasonable to expect from devs. Reduced cost is not and may encourage more players to participate and purchase xtals if they will be able to war for longer anyway.
    As stated else where I believe that the rewards need to be increased win or lose to encourage more to war and sustain the war system. There can be no wars if no one wants to play as they are fed up with cost and for some understandably paying for a total loss is not a desirable use of funds or time

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.