War #7 - Time Error

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Our clan had enuf casts to war7 - then we couldnt war cuz of recast was needed ! İ did recast n couldnt war at all like many of us : Will these get compensated?

2. i still didnt get my compensation i casted woc but no ee rancor and mith :(

3. I didn't get any note about compensation so just look at your marketplace to see if you got it.
    Only note I got was eb compensation .

All that complain mail support they are fast on responding.

Or restart application or phone.

4. it is UNFAIR u give 50xtals Rancor EE to thise who didn't Recast, while the STRESS is on us who participated !!!

5. sorry, i mean 50 miths.. i only got 10 miths

6. At least they responded to the mistake. It is better than getting no response

7. But they now got times wrong for war 9

8. 10hrs since kaw_admin issued statement about compensation to all who cast woc. 10hrs later and I'm here wondering where is my compensation. Maybe devs post it to me and forgot to put a stamp on the envelope.

Whatever the case is can you please clarify that compensation is being giving to all

9. I must say devs are on the ball lately.
    First : they mess up the servers before countless wars
    Second: they mess up this war
    Third: they say there gonna give better compensation to people who were ASLEEP, to those who RECASTED!!
    Fourth: they don't even give out the compensation 

10. Guess I'm not the only one not received anything then?
    Not in a hurry devs just don't wanna find out I got missed 

Please don't screw up the euro wars again though, that's 2/4 wars I can do this week screwed up (including GMT time differential on war #9).

11. Ryan it will always be the euro wars that get screwed up because the devs are in USA and they're sleeping for our wars. Plus we have a much smaller player base so they make more money from and therefore pander more to the needs of the USA

12. I thought the devs were Canadian 

13. Meh USA time zones it's all the same 

14.  I know the TZ/player base thing, it's cool. I was just trying to ask nicely as I actually enjoy warring but football season started up again and Mrs Ryan1402 wants "attention and cuddles" all the bloody time so can't make many wars. 

15. 
    The main problem is this is a 9 game (right) so lots of kids play it and u can't expect them to stay up till midnight just to war in a game, but why should they be excluded from the rewards?

16. We've tried to change up the times, but lame sign ups mean it's not worth the trouble. On that I agree with KaW_Admin. Would prefer weekdays an hour earlier but I doubt times will change when BST turns back to GMT so in effect that'll happen anyway.
    There's still plenty of time to win enough wars over 10weeks.
    I'd love to chance at some more 2hr wars though lol, especially ones where the times aren't screwed up 

17. I casted woc before i go to work. Knowing i will be participating in war 7 with both accounts. I checked my account 1 hr before war and recieved a message i chose not to participate. Thats aweful. I was supposed to war. But devs reseted it and i didnt have time to recast :(

18. It's 8 weeks not 10
    And there's 2 wars a week I can do so if I win all of them (no no match or losses) I can get max 44 rancor 

19. Personally i think there should be more wars, with alternating times. Not like war1,3,5 n 2,4.
    Also, the more clans that join means better matchups

20. I've managed 1 so far. Plus missing 2 this week of course, so yeah I know it sucks balls, but end of the day I enjoy warring in my free time, if I can't make enough free time then I'm not really gonna get upset. I much prefer the wars where 60 clans sign up to the ones where 20 clans sign up.