War #7 - Time Error

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 28, 2013.

1. wasted my 4 hours of my life, thanks devs :x

2. And what about the war5, that many of us got locked out for the 2d our of war? You just forgot it. Better to say, you didnt cared about it, not even a word said from you 'kaw_admin'

3. @kaw_admin
    I haven't got a compensation yet... Are you still on it or why didn't I get anything?

4. We will be doing the compensation after the currently active war. Apologies for the delay.

5. Some of our clan got something and some didn't. This is ridiculous and needs to be corrected. Those of us who got up early and recast were kept from getting a match the same as those who didn't. Why the unequal treatment?

6. I didn't get anything can you please check? I casted for the war

7. Why I dont get that free miths...? I cast and recast for war 7

8. Well I recasted WoC and our clan signed up for war and got no match.Still no compensation!! What's the explanation?

9. Hi devs, i was in war7 but i still dont get the compensation ty

10. I didn't get compensation.
    I casted and recasted but we didn't get enough casts due to the csst reset. And all who casted before the reset should get same compensation.

11. I still dont get the compensation. I cast and recasted.

12. I havent got the compensation either. I cast and recast my wave of conflict. Please look into it devs.

13. Thanx for the compensation kawadmin.
    Great job .

14. I also still need my compensation

15. Couse of ur changing scedule. I m canceling my war. This is not good dev. Plez fix this...

16. @kaw admin er people who didn't get to recast gets so many things reimburse ? I cast and I recast on time and didn't get a match and all you gave was 10mith? Seriously? I made an effort to recast and my reimbursement is 10mith?

17. Developers, obviously war 7 matching was a flawed match. In your point 2, you refunded the crystals that was invested. However, request that you look into milt that was invested in war 7 for loosing clans. This should be refunded back as well. The 10 milt that you gave for compensation is definitely not enough to cover for what I've invested in milt during war 7.

18. When u will give us the xstal

19. Wrath_of_god

20. I cast and recast my wave. And i still got no matchup. Are we gonna get 10 mith? We woke up and wasted our precious time to get to war again and you plan to give us 10 mith. How is this fair to those who couldnt take part in war even after recasting?!