War #7 - Time Error

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 28, 2013.

1. What about clans struggling to make up a backup roster because of your time error and lost due to the less amt of time given for preparation and mismatch due to the less participation? Should not the loss of rancor and ee level be refunded too????

Please explain.

2. Kaw admin could you reply to one of my posts please? Would b much appreciated

3. Deadlyfangs- It doesn't look like I'm getting rewarded anything, nor are another 20 people in my clan from of the issue. Only 2 or 3 who cast before going to sleep are getting compensated?? Very unfair to people who set alarms, wake up early, prep for war... I don't understand why you would compensate some people and not others who couldn't war either.

Kaw_admin - please reconsider how you are making up for the issues with war 7.

4. Exactly.

5. The ones that deserve the largest reward are the peeps who got a no match.

6. Devs i would like to know where my compensation is? I pretty sure i met your criteria.

7. @ kaw_admin

You invented the game and you don't know that we have clans not guilds??? What hope is there for us 

8. Ggive devs a break who is fully awake and thinking at 5 something in the morning

9. Hi devs, I cast for war but I got "You have chosen not to participate in war". WOC was still cast. Please explain?

10. Thank you for the.compensation.

Could you please consider that losing clans may have won with the right roster and as such all participants are given their rancour level back?

11. What happens to the people that left clan after war, was owner and couldn't finish eb, players were stuck, most of which were rostered in and had to find fill ins, we lost of course but the whole thing sucked. All that planning gone to waist.

12. @Yeti King
    Not really sure what you are talking about tbh. As far as I can see everyone who at some point casted WoC will be compensated.

But hey....if you like I can follow the general mob here:

Booo to compensation! If I don't get the biggest compensation noone should get anything! Privilige for the priviliged!

:) Happy?

13. LOL hopefully you are right. The way kaw_admin wrote out everything it sounds like many of us are left out in the cold. It appears we just have to wait and see.

It's just been a couple of very disappointing days in a row with server issues and human issues causing problems with EE wars... Has gotten me on edge (if you couldn't tell)

Yeti

14. Simple solution to this problem :
    Give everyone that casted woc at one point or another:
    10 mith
    1 xtal
    1 ee level
    1 rancor level

Then well all be gettin the same reward and nobody will have any complaints. Simple:

15. That's mean players participate in warning, can get 10miths and health crystal that used? I participate in war 7,but didn't get anything. Why?

16. i ran and casted and no war pay out please devs

17. I was casted in roman gladiators and was not able to cast again and we were not able to war

18. My clan didnt bother signing up for war becuase we had 23 ready to war and casted, but when the timer get reset, these players were not awake to recast. So how is my clan going to get reimbursted for this. I recasted hoping we could get numbers up, but we did not. This was extemely frustrating, this morning, since war is a way for you devs to get paid. If you have to reset the timer again at least auto recast the ppl that already cast. More clans would of warred and you would of made more money. :roll:

19. Im inl the same clan as the last 2 posts here. From reading this we vet no compensation as unae to sign up due to most clan sleeping and unaware of the whole mess up. Yet again all timezones other than usa ones seem to suffer olease sort it devs

20. I've not got any sweetner (call it sweetner rather than compensation, then I still feeel robbed) as yet. But not even as much mith as a tbo & a an xtal when I'm only bothered about the loss of rancor. You're just putting off more & more. Missed the point again devs.