War #7 - Time Error

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Wow I still don't have my compensation...

2. I should've of castes WoC :(

3. Wow. That guy wants compensation for a no match. Joke of the week

4. So there was NO compensation if u got a no match? Wtf!!

5. So far there's been no compensation that I'm aware of. I cast, went to football, came back to a mess with no time to re-cast, but not received anything but a promise of compensation as of yet.
    Just the acknowledgement that compensation will be handed out when it's sorted would help. At the moment I've no idea.

6. No compensation for me/us? 

7. My alt was one of the unlucky ones but has got no compensation. So I mailed support to ask for it, and all I got as a reply was something like "compensations have been handed out automatically, if you haven't got any, you weren't qualified to get it." Has anyone else had the same experience?

8. Celeb - I signed up for war but got no match and feel I deserved the 1 xtal 10 mith reward

9. I had a no match, but was compensated.

I wonder what qualifies you...?

10. Anyone get their compensation yet?

11. Not yet, I emailed support today. No response so far

12. They replied telling me I wasn't due any compensation as my clan received a match up and directed me to this thread.
    I've politely pointed out this thread says I'm due compensation and in fact my clan did not manage to make the numbers for war #7.
    I'm hopeful of receiving a more appropriate response soon.

13. I'd suggest anyone who hasn't received compensation emails ATA - support@AThinkingApe.com
    Detailing what happened, whether their clan ended up warring and what level of compensation they are due according to this thread. (Don't forget to include what game you're referring to and your user name).

14. Whoop, I've now had another email accepting I was due my compensation and things have been given to me as promised.

15. I will have to bug ATA it seems, as I am in the same clan as Ryan.

16. I posted the email convo on the well known 3rd party app we both use. Mike was most helpful 