War #7 - Time Error

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 28, 2013.

1. I Casted Wave of Conflict for War 7, 8 Hours before the start but the System didn't include me in the Roster and now I'm Awake on a Saturday Morning with coffee and NO WAR!!! Devs,. this is a problem!

2. I casted woke up early no war it's ok I suppose everyone makes mistakes just make it right with us lol

3. A compensation is always pleasing

4. How disappointing, we have limited wars we can do and then with no fault to us, one of the few we can do goes away. Mith, xtals, edge, rancor, red haunt seals and anything else you can do to say "SORRY"!

5. Awesome job devs we missed out on the war because u can't get your stuff together thks while your fixing things can u fix the god awful lag and the slow severs would dearly appreciate it thks

6. I, like most players, only get a chance to do a few wars a week. This week was 4, 5,6, & 7. War 4 was with TUC, no match found. War 5 was with tgia reborn, no match found. War 6 I actually got to fight with v-hawks and we were matched with the nearly unbeaten clan, No Match Found. We were slaughtered. Now for war 7, I was casted but yet no war for our clan.

Is this anyone's idea of a good week of war? How is this acceptable? People change their schedules around just to make time to war and spend hard earned money doing it and this is how they are repaid for their loyalty to KAW?

ATA, you have got to better then this.

7. I want 50 mith and an EE level.

Maybe a seal or 2....

I don't care about Rancor, don't care about xtals. Gimme some dang mith and aqua o.o

8. everybody, look at it from the dev point of view. the thread was posted at 2 AM dev time, so it isn't like they closed down for the night. there was someone there to make the thread. obviously they are lesser trained and hence not privileged to deal with a crisis like this the way you want.

Also, the thread says that they will fix the problem, likely meaning reimbursing the players who used mith an xtals. For all the wars that run smoothly, one mix up and you all want blood. seems legit.

9. Thank you, devs. Sure we missed war as we have a large US base. We'll get over it. I'm sure whatever you go will be greatly appreciate:)
    looks like the clans who did qualify are generally good matches too.

10. It's true. GMT war times suck. The problems experienced in Wars 5 when warriors were kicked off Kaw and could not get back on to finish the war and War 7 the reset of the timer and WOC just makes EE no fun. We war coz we love that part of the game. We spend real money on xtals and have to put up with mismatches and a shoddy gaming experience. I've never given a rating yet when it comes up. Maybe next time I will 

11. Developers,

Please look into the match of Og Alliance Vs Clan A. There is no way that was even close to a 90% hit ratio, much closer to 75-78% at best.

Also, due to the sign up and roster lock issue, we were unable to even know which members of their team we were fighting up until about 55 mins before the war began. 55 minutes is not sufficient time to strategize and do the necessary preparations for war. I'm sure many clans went through the same ordeal, with the enemy team having 35+ people with an active WOC.

Thank you,
    Archang

12. I got matched up with a clan who has 35 guys in the clan with very similar bar coded names, hiding behind each other. Now I am farmin them and they only fail steal from me, and I'm making so much inc This is too easy

13. Exactly the same happened to my clan as well. It was totally a mess. We had to rush in the last 10 mins before the roster lock to find ppl to replace with those who couldn't wake up early enough to recast, which affected the quality of our roster. That didn't include we had to stare at 34 casting with WOC, not knowing what to do. 55 mins were definitely not enough to prepare for a well-thought strategy especially when we were outpowered. Please look into this.

14. Ok just found out the reason. Of the mess up. The back shift dev thought. It be cool to take a girl over. He told her that it base for NSA. And if he showed her she promised things. But she accidentally hit buttons with her bum. If only she knew dev. Shh we won't tell her your not NSA.

15. They messed up bad today period. Be nice to see all lost returned. Win or lose.

16. Hi folks,
    We are working on compensation for people affected. More details to come shortly.

17. Kaw admin will this repayment be for all the persons who had woc casted when you changed it or all that signed up to war in a clan or all that warred?
    Please specify

18. Many casted and were not aware until after match up they had to recast. That mistake caused many clans and members to not be able to war. Thats a lose of a mith payout and a rancor lvl. Some compinsation should be given to those who had woc casted for war 7 before the error. Only those should be compinsated. Thank you

19. Agreed hog. I'd cast and woc had 3 hrs to run at time of casting.

20. A total of 44miths were casted, only to realize I was not in war 7 roster. Please compensate accordingly. Thank you, Dev!