War #7 - Time Error

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 28, 2013.

1. our clan was mostly asleep for the screw up and not enough ppl woke up early enough to recast. Timer should be the one thing to not get screwed up

2. Please award 2 rancor levels to all affected including those who got no match due to the low # of clans signed up. We believe this is more than fair. Thanks!

3. Due to this loads of clans couldn't war including mine, fix it devs

4. 22 cast before error in timer. 20 cast after error. Total combined 42 and still we can't sign up. Get act together please and sort this stuff out. We missing war7 thanks to error by you lot. Least we expect is some form of explanation for this. Some sort of compensation would be nice

5. So our clan made numbers but had no one to match against. My guess is the clans in our range had trouble getting to war because of the time screw up. We haven't had trouble getting a match in a long time. You give us bad matches before you give us a no match.

Don't know what you can do to fix this as people trying to get rancor now don't get the opportunity. Maybe add the bonus to rancor for week 4 like week 5-6. You did also remove 2 wars a week from last season.

6. Repay all that got no match please the clan I signed up with (no math found) got a no match due to lack of sign ups. At least give us 2 rancor levels and an ee level maybe even some xtals or mith too

7. Just one **** up after another, devs, what is going on? If this was a company and we the shareholders, we'd have called for the board to be gone a while ago 

8. Dev, my suggestion cancel war 7 . Reimburse all ppl with 1 rancor level . I think there will be no more "noise"

9. No war for us I guess, even tho we had numbers. There are lots of unhappy investors out there today. I believe it's time to show you care, devs. Do the right thing, preferable before the next war.

10. Our roster was ready for the original time.

We got no matched because we had to rush to find people to get into the war.

Please do something about this o.o

11. We spend our hard earned money on seals for 3x haunts and are in the middle of the eb and we get a no match. Now if we ff the haunt we lose out on the seal we used. If we don't Ff the eb then we won't get time do Paladine eb in time, thus resulting no compensation. YOU guys have got to do better then this! You have no problem taking our money, how about giving something back for a change, something suitable. Thanks

12. La resistance missed war 7 too - we had people cast last night right after war 6 and then we didn't have numbers this morning when trying to sign up. This on top of the server issues our members had in war 5.

Devs please make sure everything is working right with EE - we are trying to gain as much rancor as we can and these issues are becoming a major hurdle for us and the rest of KaW in our quest for rancor.

Thank you for looking in to the issues and we look forward to additional feedback from you.

Yeti

13. Worm - don't moan when you kicked at least two members that could've helped u finish ur haunt faster when u got a no match.

On the other hand, I think all that had woc casted or got no match should revive:
    1. 2 rancor levels
    2. 1 edge level
    3. 2 xtals
    4. All that warred get all their xtals compensated

14. It was physically impossible to complete the haunt in the time required jade

15. Hog I'm sure some people might've xtalled on it to get their mith in time

16. Devs please do something about server issues ,war timing crapped. :-(

17. Jade lol. U signed up with us twice and ran to no match found at last minute. Now u demand so much from devs. Be lucky if anyone gets anything. Oh and thanks for leaving last minute just to get a spot. Lol still got no war

18. Ridiculous  Owners and Admins work hard 7 days a week to prepare for these wars. I feel bad for all warring clans and warriors involved. Good luck to those clans that made it. I know how hard you worked to make a roster ️

19. Kingdom Crasher also didn't make war 7. We had many cast last night after war 6, to awake and find that we didn't have the number then have to scramble to get enough.

Good luck to those that got in and we're able to war.

20. Sweet . I wake up, I say war time baby! then grandmas birthday , possibly last birthday! big day! hmmmm matchup notification says I have chosen not to participate. Wait I thought I casted! Lemme check, hmm I am casted. Sooo why am I not warring? Why are you ruining my grandmas birthday ?