War 27 (4/19/2015) Devs please look into matching...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ISI-IOI-IRI-IAI, Apr 20, 2015.

2. You're so angrily wrong. Every one of your posts is riddled with immature rage.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=159604&hilit=season+3+commemorative

There is a link to the post Titan_God made. He didn't even list all of the rancor 50s but you can see quite a few there.

Also you can see all of the tanks that got rancor 50 - proof that we were not all SH (as some have claimed).

Anyways done with the back and forth just found the post so... anyways... goodnight.

3. Did i say your all sh? I said you were noobs. Which is true. Find the disband retirement thread

4. Wow, this thread sorta took a tangent. Anyway, back to the point, no one can argue sanely the matchup was fair. Obviously it was not. Just another "bug" the game has and needs to be addressed but I doubt it will be. Saying that, the war is over, props to Syl and the crew at DOTB\DI on the win. ️

5. Those bigs can actually war but u tried to get a better match with sh and over power someone small. It failed. Im sure if it was on the other side of the coin which you were hoping for you wouldnt have cared less

6. He wouldnt of made a thread then thats what they were looking for it backfired.

7.  Well primals were supposed to be made for All types of Builds.. But they need to mis some Indi primals too, that would be much "fair" for The current Ps1 Stack problem

8. Not really considering it's based Purely on build, and I don't know why so many people complain hansels are unbeatable they lose all the time.

9. If ur looking to stack the best thing to do is cast 1-2 statless, use me if ur a good clan and want to win.

10. He did use stateless. Have a look at the roster. He used one of his alts

11. If that's not the case in regards to what I posted about matchups I will say this

We have been using a mixed/balanced roster

Yes we've been matched to higher cs clans which is mainly a product of not enough people warring

But we have noticed that clans who are stacking sh will match clans that are essentially the same roster except with actually builds in those spots that the other clan is putting sh

So let's say my roster is 400 mil with 1 sh who is a longtime member of our clan . We will match a roster with 5 sh @ 300 mil cs . So had that clan used average builds in those last spots instead of sh we would've been the same cs pretty much

People need to stop looking for ways to beat the system and figure out ways to just straight up beat yor opponent

I'm telling you

The wars will be more fun, the wins more gratifying , and the community won't look at you as a bunch of turds.

12. The matchups are complete BS.at gp we don't use sh and are still outmatched by over 100mcs.something needs to be done.

13. The best way to do it is to use ONLY 1-2 maybe 2-3 statless and no other small build, sorry for not making that clear, use me if ur a good clan and want to win, not available for wars 1 2 and 4 during weekdays 

14. Better advice, don't use statless at all 

15. Smh primal is the same as round. Stacking crs to get a crap match. Where did all the fun in wars go?

Hopeless

16. People stoped warring for fun a long time ago. You know my main chop.... Season 1 was really the first fun war season. Slowly the season progression things changed and all people wanted to do was win.

Its why some clans have such strict rules. I remeber season 2, the requirements for a guild hansel to war at warthog strafe run was 250m minimum for combined bfe and that was the early seasons of kaw

17. 4 hour wars were great went downhill from there.

18. Yep its the community mainly to blame, the developers played a partial role.

19. Look at how many teams stack Huge builds with tiny ones, 9 times out of 10 they always get screwed. You're safe with 1 sh(or size range of) but 10? lol You're looking for trouble. You of all people Broken know what stacking is and now that bfe and bfa don't count it changes your ratio.

If you don't want a bs match, don't have a bs roster!

Just my $.02

20. shut up

And support broken.