War 27 (4/19/2015) Devs please look into matching...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ISI-IOI-IRI-IAI, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Umm i didnt even war and dont even war at dotb. Thats how smart you are.

2. War matching should look at builds just not overall cs or tanks vs tanks as someone else said, if there are two clans rocking a sh/tank roster, match them together regardless of cs difference, if there is an odd ball sh clan then get who ya get, dotb or myself and many others will gladly take on an sh roster in primals. I personally avoid round wars to avoid sh's, so maybe you should avoid putting sh's in a real warrior battle, bad enough trying to beat a stacked Hansel roster.. actually on second thought, please keep using sh's, I really enjoy big mith drops ;)

3. Yet here you are crying, complaining, raging, and insulting people about EE wars.

I still remember you from S3 when you warred at "The Great Wall" or whatever the clan name was. You would ragepost on everyone's walls and freak out about SH then. Here you are a year later. Don't even war and still butthurt about SH.

4. You cast 5 abc rest statless you will get mismatched. Don't act like it was unfair

5. It was unfair. No matter how much you complain about the use of sh it remains unfair. If we were 10mil cs ps1 we would still have been mismatched and it would still have been unfair. You are just crying about the sh build.

And again this post is not about builds though I can clearly see people are furious about sh.

This post is about understanding why we are being mis-matched.

It has been well established that sh/tank combos are pulling clans twice their size. I am trying to find out the exact reason for it from the developers, not listen to a bunch of angry kids raging about sh.

6. Tip for next one - 4/5 abc stacks will get you mismatched . You might get 1 lucky one - simple . Don't stack

7. Trust me I've tried it.

8. Read the whole thread and you will see this has been established many times. Is there a point in repeating it?

9. Cute how people complain about "stacking" yet they stack 5 tanks with ps1 which are even worse. Ps1 is the biggest "exploit build" in primals. Unable to be attacked by tanks but can ass/steal them np.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

10. Hmm I recently lost a ps1 war. And I have never used 5 tanks? Not here to argue but stacking statless with abc is stacking.

11. You say unfair yet a few statless can fail down an ABbc spy easy...

12. I'd much rather have my ass handed to me by a clan of stupid big hansels than a bunch of ankle biting scout bombers, (yes I realize I scout the hell out of hansels in ee) but primals are designed to keep the sh roster out, now the big Hansel roster has taken over, hop on board or get over run...primals are fought with raw stats, powerhouses of builds fight there, sh's will get owned everytime

13. Ps1 exploit build that's laughable they lose all the time it's just a good roster people need to stop being stupid, ssh in round is an exploit, next why don't you call towered tanks an exploit 

14. Why do you not understand nobody is saying SH are too good in primals xD it's the fact your using statless and SH to lower cs for easy matches

15. Exactly..if u want to put the fix in by using sh live n die with your roster choice.
    Choosing a hi/lo differential is not wise.
    Primal War is build vs build n using stunted builds is contradictory.

16. Casted 1 statless cause didn't have a 15th lol. We are a drop in war clan, not always easy to fill a roster without going to wc and pulling noobs, leaks, and moles.

Anyways RR-immort2 took the time to pm me and I got a better understanding of why these type of matches are occuring. Thanks man. Not going to request a lock because maybe a dev will come explain a little better but going to let the thread die.

17. Well Op i agree rostering is not easy in off season. Its always a work in progress n stay the course is a good thing.
    Keep warring n enjoy

18. How about u stop stacking rosters and complaining

19. After op finds out how wrong he was he shuts up and hides in his corner lol. Cast please mynameisbrokensword

20. In no contexts could I possibly be wrong because there was no right or wrong discussion. I asked questions about why we were matching a clan twice our size & asked devs to look into it.

You sure are simple minded. The only thing that crosses your mind is emotional rage, regardless of topic. Go out side for a little while. Take some deep breaths.