War 27 (4/19/2015) Devs please look into matching...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ISI-IOI-IRI-IAI, Apr 20, 2015.

1. We were the reason why AoC disbanned right?
    But sylver never liked Sh rosters, it was my fault who forced sh roster and it was me who ran them 70% but sylver made history by defeating another sh roster clans that were undefeatable but thats the past who cares anyway. You can put that sh roster blame on me:D

2. Aoc used all sh roster for awhile actually before their disband.

3. However if I recall correctly Aoc last war was an all sh roster against us and we beat it, they disbanded shortly after with a lot of accusations that we must have cheated. I was to fast they said and must be cheating cause I koed them to fast lol.

4. The" No pots tactics" right? lol

5. Anyways as to the topic at hand, regardless of roster they used 300m cs difference is just not cool. Not to them or us. It makes for a crap war and I take no enjoyment in it. I hope this is looked into and corrected.

6. Exactly I sold all attack and spy attack pots to make my hits just a tad faster.

7. Scroll to the bottom of Death lncarnate's war history (have to look on phone, pc doesn't go back that far). Though since AoC disbanded you can't see the roster, you can see that it says Defeated every war you had with us. I'm looking at it right now.

And again we never did all sh at AoC. I did my first all sh roster in the first war in The Arcadian Empire history.

And to the DotB barcode. I left AoC after S3 because I was worn the heck out and had issues with 2 members. Then I got into a long OSW with some tards at Aztec who thought I'd CF to their clan vs 1 nonsense. After a few months of logging in just to unload on osw that I was fighting alone I got bored of the game and quit.

Not sure when AoC split up but I doubt it had anything to do with you.

Also you have not killed all SH rosters, primals have killed all SH rosters. PvP Beasts still does them for round wars and destroys anyone they face (including you).

8. You should check death on the battlefield aoc last war was a loss to us with their all sh roster.

9. Yeah, but did sylver complain?

10. You don't see me in it do you? That must have been something they did after I quit after S3. We ended S3 on a win streak. Think we got to like 27 win streak there.

11. I don't shy away from those types of challenges. I could stoop to that level and use all sh and would be much easier to beat them but I'll pass on that.

12. I realize you are trolling but to be clear I was not in that war (or even in the clan - or even playing the game) then. That was well after S3.

Also that was a round war, I'm sure there wasn't an abyssal 150-300m cs diff.

13. I can't see who is in it sora it's been disbanded.

14. Exactly it's round and a totally different type of war, so you referencing your wins against us over a year ago is confusing me as to what that has to do with now.

15. Doh... true. Still you can check my accounts and see I have no s4 equip cause I wasn't around then.

16. Your talking to one of the former War Commander at dotb sora, people have their retirement they started with victory then ended with a lose :(

17. Now I have only matched you with you having too big of a cs advantage to stand a chance... and even won one of them with 150m less cs then you guys... in a drop in war clan with no perms and no one really knowing how each other plays.

18. Sylv was WC everytime we faced her in S3. She was on her big tank back then. Not even sure who you were back then... don't recognize the bc.

19. And yet again this post was to show the devs constantly huge mis-matches and to try to understand why. Just keeps getting side tracked so I'm going to stop posting for a bit.

20. Aoc never had 27 win streak. If u check forums ppl know u were noobs. When u couldnt hack getting beat u disband.