War 27 (4/19/2015) Devs please look into matching...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ISI-IOI-IRI-IAI, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Isn't about the type of builds in either roster. It's the gross gap in cs and the reason a clan twice the size of another clan keep matching. If devs are using the same clan matching factors as round wars (which it seems they are) then they should tell us that not only can we not use our bfa but we are also punished for having bfa as it makes us match much larger clans yet does not benefit us in war.

System needs to be looked into and fixed.

2. During Season 4 I tried rosters close to this, and had the same problem that you are having. I remember one instance where I calculated another clan's combined stats; I was within 10 mil of them. We both got mismatched by over 100mil combined stats. What I did not consider then, and what you are not considering now is that if you have too many smalls you will be mismatched. Over many primals I have found the threshold to be roughly 5 sh, but this is of course dependent on those who else are casted in your clan. BFA was not a factor then and is not a factor now.

Now, we are beginning to see rosters such as yours pop up, rosters that consist of 10 sh and 5 or so tanks with large sdt. I've noticed that these matches are still mismatched, however sometimes they match a clan of all mids. Although the clan of all mids have a significant amount of size on them, the stacked rosters are still able to win as the mids have noone to plunder.

3. That clan DOTB had experienced the same missmatch no matter how far the gap of cs is Sylver will always fight and come up of a better strategy to win complainning about missmatches wont help the devs wont listhen the butthurt will flow.

4. Did they fix the ampersand thing????

He used one and it didn't cut off his post :eek:

5. Matchup system works like this

Six clans sign up

1:500 mil cs
    2:450 mil
    3:430 mil
    4:390
    5:380
    6:300

The system will match the clans in order

1v2
    3v4
    5v6

Even though 2v3 and 4v5 would create closer matches

Why? No one knows

6. Brainless I.T mechanics?

7. But then yoy get clans like OP is in and abuse the stats to have it all in the bigs, so devs try to counter players abuse and it makes for a complicated matching system

8. This is most definitely not how clans are matched in primal.

The following are actual overall combined stats from actual primal war rosters.
    Team A-466 mil cs
    Team B-458 mil cs
    Team C-322 mil cs
    Team D-300 mil cs

Team C matched Team B
    Team D matched Team A

9. Can confirm this has happened a decent amount of times to us

10. Real simple DONT CAST SH. War with actual war builds.

11. Not going to waste much time here with discussing rosters but it's pretty silly to claim that sh/tank roster is "abusing the system" while being too ignorant or willfully stupid to understand its no worse than huge ps1 stacked with huge tanks.

Also though I have a lot of respect for Silver (she is a very good WC), don't act like she is unbeatable. We beat DotB even with them having 150M more cs. I haven't been around since S3 (aside from recently) but if you check far enough in Death lncarnate's war history you will see in S3 the old clan I used to WC at (Articles of Confederation) beat Sylver's roster every single time.

Would love more matches that are somewhat even in cs.

Will experiment with different builds and try to figure it out since devs remain silent.

12. OR clans can be matched appropriately. PS1 is just an SH that has been around longer and grew larger. They serve nearly the same purpose as SH in primals. Weaken tanks, lower clans cs, don't leak.

If you'd like to pay for my seals I'll grow as large as you like.

Would be no different if we replaced our 10 SH with 10 ten mil cs ps1s... Still around 250m cs smaller and still a mismatch. If you can't stay on topic, find another thread.

13. To stay on topic is that you are showing you have no idea in rostering and anyone who casts when you are is most likely gonna be butthurt like you are now.We now have found a suitable replacement for mynameisyour2ndname.

14. I'm sure Syl can confirm but I'm pretty sure Syl hasn't always been in Death Incarnate and DotB.

15. Sora U used all sh roster

16. Sylv was in every war you will see at the beginning of the war history Articles of Confederation vs Death lNCARNATE.

Getting a bit off topic though.

17. Not true check war history we used just as many SH as you guys did. Obesa, Rambo, etc were the tanks we used against you back then. Obesa wars with you now, ask her.

Didn't start all SH roster til after S3 when I left AoC.

Since I came back to the game this year we matched you 4 times and every time you guys were 150mcs-300mcs or so bigger. We pulled off of a win on the 4th war from most recent in The Arcadian Empire war history even with a 350m cs to 500m cs difference.

Was not trying to knock DotB, you guys are one of the best clans out there now. Was just responding to the guy who was acting like you folks were unbeatable.

18. To clarify I meant when you were at articles

19. Aoc has been disbanded so can't see your roster.

20. We literally never did all SH at Articles of Confederation. If you dig up the old AoC Commemerative post that Titan_God did you can see all of our tanks and even guests that got rancor 50 in S3. We always used tanks and mids back then (though we were sh heavy like all clans including yours).

You can also confirm with CajunSpice (who owned the clan), Obesa (who you war with), the mod Titan_God, or anyone who warred with us then.