[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

To be fair, you don't have to xstal. It's just preferred.

2. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Slayerbob locked.my page  because he aint a sh but vote for a sh asw

3. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Support Hatfield!!!!!!!!!

4. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Admins having ability to just kick is very lame. I just noticed that in the op.

I cant imagine any reason devs should allow this to happen. Say im in osw with someone, they can just kick me for the lulz? Cray cray

5. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Lol 6 hours??? I like KAW but not that much

6. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

The names could have been better

7. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

very POOR rewards if no new exclusive Equipments (ASW sucks)....no motivation for 3 rounds of long time war participation

8. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Support to what fonz and hat said!
    Lets face it, everyone here has a different view about the "perfect war". May it be thru OSW/EE. Suitable rewards is the bottom line of it all. You do not hand out rewards you will get normally any given day. It must be prestigious as the event itself. Hand out something tangible, something these strongest kingdoms will actually use/benefit from all the work/cash/what-have-you's they had done.

9. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Two things devs. First of all let me say I am happy the Asw is back but not like this.

You are the greedy people that decided so long to get this to happen, thus screwing everyone out of the real asw. So why is there no equipment to rewards for your **** up?

Second Idk if you have ever played this little game called Kingdoms at War but when I started playing in early 2011 the asw were never by who had the biggest wallets(in this case the strongest 1600 to sign up) it went by those who were playing consistently enough to signup FAST ENOUGH.

I sincerely hope you read this devs.

10. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Thanatos, I am barely two and a half years old, and I have my four reset bonuses. I've spent minimal money, and lots and lots of time into growing this account. Sure, it has been first come first serve in the past, and makes sense, but I've worked hard for my top 2k slot and I would be pissed to lose a seat in the asw to some scrub who did a week of hte to scrape by into the bottom 500 of the lb

11. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I wanna see some summer wars

12. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Support to what hatfield said

Give better rewards or ut aint worth it. Many ppl canceling real life plans for this event only to be rewarded with some crummy aqua ? You give better rewards in these eb events like eggs feathers moths etc WHERES OUR WAR REWARDS?

13. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

u guys better spent ur time for kids n wife/husband/mother/father/friend than spent time for this crap Asw.

14. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

If this is happening over the weekend, it should be 7 weeks long with a single 4 hour war per week and rotate between 2-3 time slots. Make it group play style so every clan faces the other once or flip rosters each time and give individual points. Give better rewards and allow alternates to cast and fill in on certain wars to get partial rewards.

15. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

*over the weekend in the summer

16. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

These are some CRAP times.

Could you have the courtesy to pick a time and stick to it so we can actually schedule our lives?

17. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Well said hatfield,

Well people out of top 1,600. Be glad, I'm not going to war.

That's a better chance for you

18. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

It's the top 1600 of the top 10000 that sign up meaning there will be plenty way lower getting in

Hot many of the top 1500 players do u really think will actually sign up ? Given the commitment it takes to be in the ASW ?

19. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Support fonzy and hatfield. Devs should change rewards. I don't need aqua or inferno. Rewards should include gold, xtals, seals, and mith at the very least.
    Also, admins should only be able to kick inactive players or players with low performance. 

20. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Agreed.