[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I was @9900 lb last ASW

2. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I got in btw...so war or don't. Cryin solves nothing. Take your ball n go home or war for only 1 weekend. Simple enough?

3. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I agree totally Goddess! If there was a tiered gold payout (ie 250b rd 1, 500b rd 2, 1T rd 3), seals, xtals and mith (not standard payout with 10 or 20 mith bonus) that would at least be something beyond what you can normally get. I think that's the whole complaint from many. What's the point of doing a long ass war for what I could get doing a 1 hr EE war or eb. Make something beyond the badge to show Devs appreciation of their asw warriors that have shown support of their game. That's not asking too much.

4. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Dear devs,

I am an adult. I require more than 3 days notice to rearrange my whole weekend schedule to meet with your 3x8 hr wars. I'm sure I'm not the only one. For me to war, I would have to re-arrange work, find child care, and miss one night's sleep. I'm willing to do all three but with so little notice, it's not possible. Plus, to burn 18 xtals for maximum 60 aqua/inferno and 120~mith, not a good trade. Prestige is good but I'd prefer something more concrete

5. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Im glad most of yall seem to not wanna war, if I make it in ranked at bottom of leaderboard im gonna laugh and do cartwheels

6. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I'm willing to sacrifice my left nut for this.

7. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Waiting for this ASW eagerly and no problem if it has equips reward or not but yes it will be better if you can give a banner similar to the way we had in feather hunt.That may just be incentive to get better warriors who wanted equips to play for the banner as your banner will be an elite one.Hope u developers have a thought on this.ASW banner with stats similar to feather hunt for a great profile :)

8. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

That's a great idea! Devs might you consider a banner to match out badges?

9. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

A Championship banner would make me **** myself. Just saying.

10. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Guys please support ASW banner with stats somewhat similar to feather hunt so developers may get into rewarding it as it is supported by many.Come on developers its a humble and not difficult reward.Won't change any of the current bfe but look awesome :)

11. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

You lot are so spoiled

12. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Pinky stop jumping around lol but giving a second thought u may make it to top 1600 as not much kingdoms showing interest and achievement is good but banner will be awsome treat for eyes ;)

13. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

The top 10000 players hardly need anymore aqua and inferno.. You say the prestige of winning is the reward? How about something that might actually be useful and worth the investment to us .. (Equip, banner, xstals, gold) It should be an over the top rewards package, to thank the most dedicated, loyal, and top spending accounts in the game. It takes real money to make it up the leader board.

Thanks

14. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Not sure I know what u mean about jumping around, im not rabbitt.

A banner would be sweet though

15. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Lol saw u say about cartwheels and all.Maybe just too excited to war :p

16. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

How about... A gold banner for 1st place? A silver banner for second.. A bronze for third? All with slightly worse, to slightly better stats than the best available ATM?

That would be amazing. Now THAT would be prestigious.

17. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Support ASW Banner

18. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I won the 2012?? Asw with my team, Doom? I think it was.

Who actually looks at a strangers achievements? But if you have a banner.. Just passing by you would know they won the 2014 asw.. Just sayin 

19. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

And I'm fairly sure I speak for everyone, we would be fine waiting for a week or whatever, waiting for you guys to make them and all that 

20. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

It's top 1600 to sign up now?