[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

It is top 10k to sign up..of those the top 1600 will be chosen

2. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Lol only said at top of the KaW post

3. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

FIrst complete support to Hart! One of the most respected person in KAW,

Devs - the 2012 ASW had massive equipment rewards. It seems that Kaw_Community is too new too actually know that,

There is virtually no reason to do the ASW for the stupid badge - there are so many irellavant badges in the game already that nobody cares about anyway.

I for one have no intention of participating in an ASW that give stingier rewards than ebs. I can do b2b HTE at the time and probably get more drops, not need to use any xtals, make much more gold, and be free for the weekend.

It is not clear what cool-aid you were drinking - you already committed a serious fraud on your players by making them wasting real money, xtals, and seals, improving or changing their builds, trying to climb to the top 10,000 and getting ready for this fictional ASW that is just a longer, less fulfilling individual war.

All of you that are not in the top 1600 rejoice - if you want to waste your time and money on a shiny badge (and you are older than 3) you can have my space and my badge as well.

Devs - pls reconsider! You should know very well that ASW carried with it major rewards before! That was the purpose . . . you spend that much time, money and effort to even qualify to even be considered for the event . . . and you require us to give out an entire additional weekend for a shiny badge?

some massively strong equipment similar to the 2012 ASW will be the only reason that most of us will be bothered with this event.

Off corse it seems more and more that you just tried to con numerous ppl to spend real money getting ready to the event while never intending to provide any value for this time and money already spent in the weeks coming to the event.

a little respect pls if not to us than to yourselves and the game - first ASW in two years and you making it into a complete joke!

4. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Well i am #9499.
    I dont have any xtala,and i am not intented to buy any xtal for an achievement, lol.
    Hope then admins dont kick me.
    No gold/equip for xtals.
    And 18hrs wull b wasre

5. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Admins should not be able to kick players. Think of the time zones here. If you are so worried about leaking, make wars shorter.

6. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Devs expect us to plug down 18 xstals for a badge and no equipment. What a joke.

7. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Wow 6 xtals / 6 hours war

8. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Big Seals reward will be good

9. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

The EQ is from the 2012 Summer Tournament

10. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Don't like that admins can kick players. If someone gets into an argument with an admin they could just kick you. That's shady. Also for us that don't get picked can you notify us so were not just waiting clanless?

11. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Nice one devs

You really do listen to your players NOT!!!!

Don't think there will be a problem getting a slot

I ain't wasting 18 xstals and doing a 6 hour EE war yes I said EE war not ASW like you advertised it as.

Devs seriously you need to re-think this through.

That's another nad you have dropped.

Good luck to those that can be bothered to waste a weekend let's hope the devs don't fix it like the last ASW and put most of the LB and all MODS in same clan againyeah I remember DEVS

12. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I am just puzzled by the timing of the 1st round. 

Could not be worse gor Europe.

Is it because the All Star is a North America concept? Or maybe KaW team is fully based there?

If you cant make it for the 1st round, no ASW.

13. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Gotta laugh at boycotters thinking anyone cares why they won't do ASW. Did i miss something somewhere that its freedom of choice to do ASW for one measly weekend?

14. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

6 hour spam war...

sounds like a good way to get xtal sales, from the people you know spend money on the game.

15. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I think all star wars doing if ️FIFA world
    cup️ playing is very stupid 

16. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

The crying and moaning on this thread shows how kaw has changed since the last ASW. Folk simply wanted to join in past wars for the sake of being in it - first 2 being 48 wars as well lol.

Now we have the new players crying, snivelling, with mith and equip coming out of their ears but greedy for more as long as it doesn't take longer than an hour at a time.

Hopefully you all do boycott it as I'm 8000 in LB and may then get a chance to take part. I see this thread showing how newer players have had it too easy.

Before anyone waffles about my stats being EB fairy account - this account may be - I'm not though!

17. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Yessss here it comes . And thanks for not making it about equip or rewards devs ,ASW will always be the purest pvp event .

18. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Support above 2 posts....break out the soothers for non-ASWers

19. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I participated in the 3rd ASW while being in harbingers of Doom our reward was 50 aqua / inferno plus a cool badge

Everyone who has ever been in an ASW knows the rewards so why complain? It has always been like that Last ASW devs had no problem filling the clans so I highly doubt they will this time The event has never been about equipment and like stated before ASW 3 was 3 wars (8 hours long with a 4 hour break) grow the **** up and quit whining my god If you don't want to participate then simply quit whining and don't

20. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Lol... 6 hours war