[UPDATED] Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Good work devs, not only do you screw the European based players yet again you alienate and screw your Asian and oceanic based players too. ASW is supposed to be all stars, with 2/3 of the world being unable to compete in these due to your poor judgement of time slot you've effectively ruined the ASW for those outside the North America continent. Thanks devs great job.

2. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Rewards suck big time, pointless warrin for that crap

3. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

i say bring back the 48 hr wars with a huge gold reward so opl will do them again . Loved sleep deprevation 

4. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Admins can kick players from clan? Bit unfair

5. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

It'll be interesting to see if there's any shs with big enough bfa to get into the top 10k lb xD

6. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

There will be SH

7. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Nice so all I need to do is sign up throw in a few hits then goto pub and watch World Cup. I GET A FREE Participation Badge. I don't need Mith or aqua/inferno. Nothing to motivate me to win, spend xstals, burn pots. I may even sell my def pot to save me some cash.
    THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN. The wars will suck,full of non motivated inactives.This will ruin it for the rest. Devs please save these wars. Do Something.    

8. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

aint it about time u did a EE leader board ? i been playing 4 yrs nearly and cant seem to get in to these ASW as i change (drop) build to be able to do as many wars as pos, so basically more than half the guys that get in this are eb fairys! SORT IT OUT DEVS lol

9. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

and you aren't a fairy ?

10. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

You drop build to war you suffer your own consequences.

I didn't drop my build, I war, I win, I lose. I'm on the LB and you aren't, play with a non **** build or at least one that isn't exploiting the plunder system.

11. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

NOICE NOW I CAN OWN THIS STUFF

12. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

whoever gets admin, atleast one clan please kick everyone out for the laughs. :lol:

13. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Accrding to my time zone asw starts at 12:30am. Please admins dont kick me, i can be active most of 2 hrs maximum. Please dont farm/kick me for my inactivity.

14. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Shadow, then i am sure the admins whoever will kick all will be forced to reset .
    Lol

15. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

i know but it would still be funny to all of us not in it and the other clan warring them. :lol: One minute it would be "You have matched up again Cyan Giants with 200 people." then the next minute you would love through clan roster and only have like 50 people left. :lol:

16. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

To those taking part , good luck and enjoy, it's great fun being in a clan fighting with 200 people , done the last 2 ASW. I'll be giving it aids this time around , last time we led by 10 bil most of the way only to have a PS open up and hand the other side a win ( not much of an ASW lol ) . Besides, the timing for UK / GMT is really poor (as usual) . But , enjoy it for what it is  , I'll be watching the World Cup instead  .

17. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Giving it a miss* ( giving it aids LMAO hell of an autocorrect that ) , that'll make me laugh all day

18. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

I was looking forward to this but the time and money required isn't worth it, I won't be taking part 

19. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

Yup agree war 2/3 @ 5pm

20. Re: Summer 2014 All Star Wars

War 2/3 at 5pm and 1pm GMT suck go figure lol