to the devs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xXxOUT_Zerogrim_LAWZxXx, Jan 3, 2014.

1. @lah, i would complain, because noobs and cry babys like you could not adjust so you make the committed pay, but only temporarily. Why? Because i love war, and so i along with my clan would adjust and we would still kick your ass. Its all about strategy mates. You just proved it yourself.

2. So I have to go pure spy in order to win? I believe I said my build currently, not with a dropped building...

3. Oh, and please correct yourself: you love Estocs, not war. You seemed confused, just trying to help.

4. Lah i did not understand your last post.

5. Ghost legion would change? No they wouldn't sry bud. They'd get ass whipped like the rest of us with these changes.

6. No wit, i enjoy warring. I enjoy attacking people, spying them, and **** it getting a ko rocks!

7. Summary for the simple minded- you have probably won 5-6 wars in a row to get that estoc Lvl. Your build would take me 20 minutes to put up. Why should someone like me, with a lot of time put into his build lose so often?

8. Wit, you wanna know why you'd have to drop attck building? Because your a leak, when you have troops and money people can attack you and make BANK, even my alt can attack you want win.

9. Omet all your plunder means nothing. Any small GH can amass plunder when the bigs have done all the work and you KO someone coming out of KO. I've seen small Ghs at top of plunder list with 9kos all from getting last scout bomb on a mid lvl because he is sat on. The fact you changed your build to conform to the exploit only proves this even more. You sucked at 10mil. Your useless without the roster exploit. I can pin you buy myself and keep you pinned. But when your 26mil cs buddy who only wants you in war to bring down the teams average to gain a unfair match up advantage does your build have any merit.

You converted only for that reason. You lvl 5 EE was handed to you by a system match up flaw that is rampantly abused.

I am no EE war king. Hell I may not be in the bottom 20% of Great War fighters. But I am smart enough to see what's going on. It's always a carried build who talk a tough game when riding coattails

10. Because it has flaws. It is vulnerable and not yet complete lah, you guys say goal of game is to grow, go get bigger then because your not done, you have plans to open another land, and upgrade 2 more building.

11. That's the problem right there, thanks for spelling it out OMET. Why am I so easily a leak? Because builds like you are overpowered in EE.

Oh and you seem to think that War=EE, when you complained a few pages back that people are exploiting the system by farming you.

12. Ask my clan member if they carry me  i get 4 ko's you act like that made up of 900mil. In a war like today thats like 100 mil tops. You silly.

13. It was a sarcastic remark wit, you want war go join the osw going on. Ill enjoy my choas wars.

14. If my build is flawed because I'm not big enough to be in a winning clan I don't see that as flawed. Why should mine be flawed if you are not as big as me with no towers? You sacrificed nothing to EE war, and it's cheap.

15. You can not tell me your build would be necessary in anything but bringing the matchup down in EE, and plundering off mid-sized builds such as mine.

16. Are you kidding me? I sacrificed nothing. No i dropped 3 years worth of work, ive played this game longer than most. How dare you say i sacrificed nothing. Son i spent a lot of time making those buildings, and for a long time i debated going sh and i did.

17. I'm just pointing out the holes in your arguments, while you're poking at tiny specks of dirt hoping to find a hole in our own arguments.

Face it, your build (when coupled with a few others like you and a couple LB'ers) is an exploit to the EE matchup system. An exploit that will soon be fixed, just wait and see :)

18. Lol. I am losing, don't want to change anything and want to win. You are exploiting the system since you changed, won, and got EE that I want.

So when the devs change, you win a few, don't adjust when others do, and then start losing again, then what?

19. Oh god he's gone into the delusional stage where he thinks he worked so hard for his 2.8m cs build. Watch out lahwf, he's unstable now.

20. Dresden who are you? Stop biting at our ankles while we are talking, please. It's getting annoying.