to the devs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xXxOUT_Zerogrim_LAWZxXx, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Wiz, i dont get carried mate look at my last war #4 in plunder, with a lot of actions. EE is an art and you failed at it. Ill dropped build for a lot of reasons
    1. Clans were not picking me up due to not having enough adt or sdt
    2. My plunder was already dropping bombs as as i added towers.
    3. I am sick of eb's i dont wanna get bored hitting eb all day long wanting to grow
    4. Sh build is kick ass, big people cant hit me and i destroy others sdt.

There you go mate. Btw this build makes 67 m first hit hte EE5 i make 97 first hit. Worth it no when my last build was
    3.5m
    4.5 def
    600k spy attck
    2m spy def
    ^ this build had flaws. Why ? I cant get through on huge people, and gh pay 5 mil... Makes sense to change. Also on this build spy attack gets through on people with like 3m sd

2. "I don't want to change my build. Change the system so my eb build works in ee."

advice: get an alt. Then you can have your cake and eat it to.

3. Ok soo put 3 or more 8-12m cs in ur roster excluding gh with 8m towers
    Lol and win a war against a bigs/smalls only and you can have my account

4. Devs cant do anything to fix ee guys... You want them to nerf and nerf till your happy? Lol EE went where players wanted  you want something devs control? Its pve go back to your epic battles. There are no epic battles in war 
    Complain bout ee
    Complain bout eb's bein borning
    Complain bout pwars
    What next?
    Go grow op and then war, or drop build bc it's easier your choice op.

5. I dont need your account. Even now you prove your knowledge about ee, every successful clan builds its war roster to a certain set. That set is asking to get a horrible match up.

6. Bah I shut up no use arguing with someone who has confirmed to the bigs/smalls component I'm sorry. Yes I'm crying about this yes I have issues with this and yes it affects my enjoyment of ee wars.

7. Devs can and will do many things to fix EE. Just wait until S3, they won't allow clans like yours to continue to exploit the system :p

8. We are not exploiting the system. Lol

9. Called strategy.

10. You are both from osw and big war clans, you should know of all people that warring costs something. I could complain... People exploiting kaw by farming me. 

11. Bkt- of course you are fine with it. It applies to changing your winning streak. Let me just say: when the devs do want to change EE, you'll be complaining.

12. It's still the same crap. Blame the devs for a system clans / players have created.
    The devs haven't addressed the gh effectively despite being told numerous times how to resolve the issue as they don't want to fix the game how a player suggests. They want to try their own fancy stuff maintaining a system that favours lb.
    stacked clans destroy wars and real clans.
    Midfield players give up ee because they have no chance on stacked clans and who wants to waste time other than a few who like the current free ride with gh by dropping their build.
    Players ruined the system by stacking clans rather than staying loyal clans as they used to be.
    The devs refuse to address this system so your forced to be either lb or gh if you want ee wars. Or you can just lose.
    So unless your in it in the right stack then forget it. I'm done with ee until devs fix the payout system of gh to prevent stacking. I can fully understand why so many don't want to ee war anymore.

13. Devs will change and the winnimg clans will adjust and those not adjusting will complainand try to change the system.

Devs will change and the winnimg clans will adjust and those not adjusting will complainand try to change the system.

Devs will change and the winnimg clans will adjust and those not adjusting will complainand try to change the system.

14. Dresden- the idea is to make it so that they're aren't necessarily any 'winning' clans. It's unreal for a clan to win 150 wars in a row. If we could make a different way of warring so that winning that often would just make you lucky.

15. Lmao. They did adjust gh it sucks now. Go fid me a clan with only gh now. You guys speak as though you did s1 and s2, my build was kick ass season 1, you wanna know why it sucks now? Blame the HF lands for making it such a big gap between mids and bc people. Stop complaining, go grow like op wants and then when your bc, go war.

16. OMET, one question: could you have won any of those wars you've won with, say, 3 or 4 players with my build?

17. Wit, drop your attck building and yes.

18. So you're saying to screw wars until you're build complete? Oh, I see. So now wars are exclusive to players who have spent a long time on the game/spend tons of money. I gotcha now

19. Bkt- that's nice EE Lvl 5 you have there. And a nice build that probably wrecks your plunder like me. Lol jk. That'd be funny.
    2m ADT

20. Devs: ppl are paying money and get nothing in return for losing. Get off the merry-go-round.