to the devs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xXxOUT_Zerogrim_LAWZxXx, Jan 3, 2014.

1. King we can all say that, i could say im annihilating your arguments why? Cause they are my opinion. You want to know why they would do something. Cause of baby's like you, who even after the change still get owned. How did you, a whiner, get into a osw clan.
    Let me point out king, your build is built for osw or being an eb noob. Not built for estoc wars. Estoc edge is a prize, not a handout. Fight for it, not whine when you lose.

2. Bkt- you spent months of working building a piece of **** Like that? You must suck my friend. Give me a week and I'll have a bigger account than you starting from scratch. Not to mention your BFE is terrible.

3. King, i have 5 building alone that cost just as much as your entire build.

4. WHAT ARE YOUR BUILDING MADE OUT OF??

5. 4 Elvin temples - lots of SOS's huh? Nope. He's a liar @king

6. Omet. Thank you for so strongly proving the attitude that build complete or dropped build is the only way to get a decent match up. You have proved the majorities opinion.
    The current system sucks.
    Why should people be forced to drop builds or wait until they are bc before they are allowed to war because of a heavily exploited badly implemented match up algorithm that was never properly thought out and then so heavily abused.
    Ee is not supposed to be exclusive. But some people like yourself have forced players to adopt stacking out of necessity.
    I know I'm in one of those clans with another build. And it sucks. Within one minute of match up everyone in clan knows how the war will end. Whether the stack worked well enough or not.
    Yes some skill is needed but the primary tactic is the stack. That's not a war game. It sure isn't fun anymore. And seeing people like you argue oh your no good cos you don't exploit system. Well that sucks.
    Some of us are just fed up with it and want some fun wars back that are open and exciting. Not foregone conclusions due to the roster.

7. A whiner, oh this is just too good. How did exploiters and cheap tricks ever sneak into the omets? The world may never know..

And about the crap you're spewing about your buildings, that's your own fault if you spent more than 600b on 5 buildings just to have that small of stats.

8. Lmao lah, i used to be in wit you think your cool. I get it ️
    4 eleven temples what are those? I don't see those on my lands.

9. Well how do you plan to stop it? They are thinking about that without ruining the game and makeing a min cs stat for warring

10. Btw, my gh took over a year to hlbc back when destroyer came out. I've built and torn down over 2T in buildings adjusting. Yeah, the successful EE ppl do a lot. If it was so easy, you'd do it to. But its not.

11. Lmao bkt I used to be an OMET - you think your good until it comes time to defend yourself.

12. Its exclusive your right. Only those who work for it should get it.
    Tell me, why should you win, whn you scrap together your butt buddies, when i have set up a roster, have someone commanding the war, and someone tracking when your going to come up? I put work into it i get outcome.

13. A deserter oh good 

14. Someone who used omets in s1 to get EE and left. You exploited the system.

15. OMET, let's see...
    1 Elven Temple (level 1), 1 Castle (level 3), 4 Blood Barracks (or whatever they're called), and the rest SoS.

What's that, roughly 350b for LL SoS, maybe another 320b for HL, then 50b each or HF.

A total of 920b. For 2.8m cs.
    I pity you.

16. I didn't EE with omets. I eed with TCOW - I just unloaded a bar on you. Let's see what you can do.

17. *cough* I was an OMET as well, and I was in a clan called SOTRA. I didn't like the way omets treated other non-omets, so I quit. Now I'm -WiT-. Your welcome for the backstory. Now can we get back to EE?

18. Yah? What was 1st onet war clan

19. Omet Ty for setting example we can see your wisdom in converting... Hats off to you kind sir.

20. TAM0ACHAN, unless you mean the one they began warring in that flopped because omets are not supposed to war all together. Anyways, we are getting off topic.