To all Omets

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nikki-SE, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Give it up already lol. Go be a masochist somewhere else.

2. southern sweetie, my clan was once called final warning,lol,and too much hate, god damn, let them do whatever they want what's your problems

3. Val is getting annoying stop derailing the thread you're spoiling the fun here.

Now back to topic...

Anymore eggciting jokes ? 

4. I would like to eat a omelette for dinner, but it's burned arghhhhh

5. The Omet had a lot of friends with it which was called money, but then they went in a flash

6. Hate? She's enforcing TOU/ROC. Its what mods di.

7. Are you a vegan?

Cos you sure look like you have problems with them eggs 

8. I am not a fan of Valor but she is true, Roland if you have forgotten go back and read your "Mutual CF" terms where you basically left out friends, and people who helped you out to dry.

9. You do you like your omlets in the morning baby?

Scrambled or fertilized

10. How*

And as far mutual cf terms go I don't think it has anything to do with this thread or with a GH from Uranus

11. I think she needs a bf.

12. Oh sorry that I am Naked in Uranus

13. Wow! I'm agreeable twice in the same forum thread ..... Have to agree with Pink too on this one....

#gloatingrocksVaLiaR

14. I've waited so long for the omets to come under fire. Just so I could see them in real action. The fact that its a (seemingly) larger group of clans is even better. Good luck to both sides, more to SE than omets. From what I've seen of their organization, they won't need as much.

15. Apple girl please come out of pin i been waiting 12hrs now

16. Aww both of my fav families going at it 
    Good luck to both sides! 

17. Oh you're funny Dizzy - no hits from you and I am rarely in pin. Not my thing. Don't have the patience for it.

18. Lmao Culyer.