THE PEOPLE VS THE MODS

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by THE-GUY, Apr 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mods suck plain and simple. Enough said.

2. Jasmine you fighted Zaft twice? So you say in your older comments lol. Yet you only have 207,000 wins and 22,000 losses. Yes you're such a badass and warrior.Shut up thinking you can insult me as if you are more intelligent. i dont even know of you or your existed kaw legendary veteran warrior history legacy.Fighting Zaft twice so you say:- you should have 3 times them battle wins /losses results.

3. Jasmine aka Tanner not exactly known to be one of kaw's intellent one's. More like a country bumpkin only insulting me on this thread to impress tweety.

4. How is Tweety involved?

5. Tweety doesnt like any female being more popular and getting more attention than her. So gets her little kaw groupies to insult me.He done it before also but now he is on a new screenname pretending to be a girl.

6. Firstly: please keep the thread on topic. Take personal issues to another thread if you want, or to wall/pm.

Secondly:
    Don't post ss of actual infractions in forums. Inappropriate content gets deleted, be it original content or ss. But do send those ss to support, please. Use an image-hosting site to obtain an image link if necessary, it's quick and can easily be done on mobile.

7. I think its ridiculous that moderators actually have nothing to say but
    "We're perfect. Shut up."
    "You're an idiot for considering us corrupt"
    "Oh you think strawberries are red? Well, oranges are orange so shut up."
    "No u"
    It's childish and beyond idiotic to not take responsibility for the incredible amount of power abuse that mods have committed over the years. You ask for proof, but the moment anyone submits anything, they're banned and post is removed or locked. You ask to send tickets to support, but you know ATA doesnt care. Its not the players' fault you're hated, not even the really stupid ones, its you. Be adults like you claim to be (questionable..) and man up enough to take some blame.

8. But I literally am perfect...

9. I really hate you

10. Nobody's perfect not even mods. In your mind you believe they're perfect but they're not. We have our flaws and so do the mods. We made mistakes and so do mods. Nobody's perfect. Seeing the mods being abusive power hungry brings you more hate. At a May have they're flaws and there not perfect because we are all humans

11. That’s probably fair tbh

12. You're a nice person moody

13. Shut up demon mods sucks like you

14. In all honesty I don't care about the mod status and the "power" I care about the community. Online games are a place for me to relax and get away from the stresses of life. I applied to be a mod because I wanted to help keep the game a great place and because I saw flaws that needed to be fixed.

Is the mod team perfect? No but honestly the team is currently made up of a great bunch of people and sure I have some I think could be more active or be more visible but as far as I am aware no mods abuse their powers but I will always take up any disagreements with them to pm as do other mods. There have been issues with mods in the past and I can see why people are dubious of mods because of it, however you can't say that all mods are bad because of a few that went rogue. Once again I'll say our current team is great. We have a few new mods atm and don't worry they are under watch and will be picked up on anything wrong they do. It's not like they're just let into the game with moderation tools and no kind of training.

Honestly I think people hate on mods based on the opinion that those with power will abuse it or that because a few mods made bad choices that all mods must be bad.

If people have any serious proof of mods misconduct then pass it on to the support team. I have been questioned by support team on silences or clearing of inappropriate statuses and they do question why you did it if they are unsure. Trust me they take it seriously and even if you get standard responses from them (I will take it up with them so the community get better responses) they do look into reports seriously.

Sorry if this isn't fully clear I wrote this quickly while traveling but wanted to address stuff here.

15. "Oh you think strawberries are red? Well, oranges are orange so shut up."

Are oranges not orange? 

16. Shut up we don’t care

17. How many times are you gonna write the same response? We cant send tickets to support because they do absolutely nothing about it. They literally copypaste a reply "We'll look into it" and leave it. No, the current mod team is not great. For some reason the people who, as you say.. went rogue, still have mod status, still post on forums, and still abusr their powers.
    The entire system is flawed because a player with power will always abuse that power to some extent. Even the mods I find doing a good work should be demodded. Its just a terrible system that is doomed to fail, as it has.

18. How many times are people going to ignore the comments that support staff do investigate reports seriously. I am taking it up with the support team to try and get more in depth responses however this does not mean that they are simply ignoring you even if it feels like it. I even explained that the staff will take up stuff with mods if they feel it is necessary. If you have complaints about the mod team then please pass them on as trust me when I say they are looked into seriously and if you think there is an issue then other players and potentially other mods will have passed on the same complaints and support are just waiting on enough evidence to take action. I know it's hard to take the word of a mod on this topic but please just try and understand that I want the best for the community and a decent mod to player relationship is needed as at the end of the day we're all players and want to enjoy the game.

19. This just proves the point of how biased you are. You admit that mods doing "good work should be demodded". No point in having an intelligent conversation with someone who is that biased.

As Kezzer rightly pointed out, we are human and everyone makes mistakes. That's why the devs/support question mods in certain situations. The fact that it's not publicly being done doesn't mean it isn't being done.

Now we will return to the trolls (Demon,Domo, Bach & Tz) and their regularly scheduled trolling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.