THE PEOPLE VS THE MODS

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by THE-GUY, Apr 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shrek is life. Shrek is love. :mrgreen:

2. Mods needs to be treated equally like the rest of us. Like if this continues then the true monsters are those who hate them

3. Michael karma Titan, I think, has helped me in the past one mod I truly hate... Mods in general I respect even though I've been falsely silenced. It's devs I'm angry at for several reasons assign blame where it belongs. On the point of locking threads I'm inclined to agree devs shouldn't be able to lock forums

4. This is a perfect example of what I was referring to. You only see what you want to see and fabricate your own versions of things. Good luck with your ticket. 

5. Drgn is my spirit keyboard warrior tbh

6. Slayerbob and Hero i can wholeheartedly vouch are corrupt and abuse their mod privileges & powers to do favours for their kaw girlfriend's.Who ask them to silence,delete threads, lock threads and forum ban their enemy's.

7. If there's proof then we believe but it's on speculation on them

8. The above statement is true.it was done many times to me. BarbieFoundTheWhiskey would use them 2. To vindictively target me and get them to abuse their mod tools to get revenge on me.it is kaw common knowledge that Slayerbob and Hero was her kaw boyfriend's.

9. It's like rogue cops who are above the law:/

10. Did you say “dinner” after your comment? No you didn’t. You got called out and started the back peddle spin. You weren’t talking that way to another dude, because the context was inappropriate for a straight guy to post for another guy just as it was posted at a female player. Again a friggin liar Dude just step down. You have shown you are abusing your power.

11. Get out of here

12. When you can’t trust the moderators you can’t trust the system. The devs have a shaky history of having mods who break the rules. I mean how many mods have been demodded by the devs for egregiously breaking the rules? That was back in the day though. Now they just run amuck because they blindly defend every dev action.

13. Did I say board game either? You got called out and started the back peddle spin, you’re a friggin liar dude. In fact, did I say anything inappropriate after my comment, let alone ANYTHING at all? No, I didn’t. You are merely assuming that my statement was intended to be indecent based on nothing more than your own personal, extremely biased opinion.

Instead of spouting half truths and conjecture, go ahead and prove either of my statements are as you say they are. I’ll wait.

Exactly. You can’t. Which is how modding works actually. I wouldn’t silence anyone for either of the statements I made, because I would look just as foolish as you are now assuming what the player intended was inappropriate rather than actually knowing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14. Okay okay what do you all want to change or what penalties would a corrupt get for breaking the TOU? Besides demodded? Because mods can silenced them too if they did something bad. They to reports "bad" mods. If there's proof. Because all I see are those who broke TOU and those victimized. What procedures needed if the devs decide to punish and see if there are well trusted to take the role

15. You get out of here dude

16. Now now all we need you all to chill and behave like adults

17. Make me

18. I’m thinking that people need to SS the inappropriate posts in wc by the mods and post it here.

19. Well... they saving us loss of brain cells. Just reading this post cut my IQ in half

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.