THE PEOPLE VS THE MODS

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by THE-GUY, Apr 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok

2. Antelope I agree of what ya saying mods should get more respect than the hate they're currently having

3. Ya all are blind as hell why should the mods get our respect when they have a dodgy record at the very least

4. TsShifter, why do you still believe the mods are corrupt? What did they ever do to you?

5. no its not it says im too strong

6. But they dont. They dont spend their time cleaning up kaw. Instead they spend their time egostroking and simply locking threads they dont like, killing forums more and more.

7. Hard to respect a position that breeds corruption. They know when they cross the line and should not follow the rules only when it best suits them.

8. Our society is like historical past of crime and hate towards others based on abilities and control or the judgment. We the citizens (players) must not fight back because what the lawman (mods). Not all are corrupt and yet we still hate them because in truth deep down we are scared. Scared of what they might do or what plot they might do. We believe they're evil or don't care about those struggling to keep going or try our best to enjoy our lives playing this game. Only those who break the law (tou) because those are the ones who broke it and deserve the punishment. But please stop giving hate towards the hard working people trying to maintain peace in our society and forget the past. Move on to the present and hopefully the future as one big society of brothers and sisters. Thank you. Guy out️

9. mods will get over it you dont have to kiss ass guy. they dont really care just as long as they get more power than other people. theyll put up with anything we throw at them as long as they keep their status as one of kaws elites.
    noobsong out️

10. Firstly, I want to thank the OP, it's great to hear that the work we do is being appreciated. Moderators do get a lot of hate, and it's nice to hear something different for a change! :)

But that's what I wanted to talk about. Why the hate? Is it just because players are mad for being silenced (even when they were rightly silenced)? There are a couple of those players, and obviosly we won't listen to their complaints as much. If you break the rules you break the rules, and have to take the punishment for it.

What I want to know is if there is anything that you think the moderators could improve on? Some players in the community do have a lot of complaints about the moderators. Because I don't think this "players vs the mods" thing that I see a lot of in forums, is good for the community. I'd like to know if there's anything we could do better. We're only humans, afterall.

And comments like "mods abuse their power", "they're power hungry", "mods are corrupt", etc. do not help. If you really think that a moderator is abusing their power (and you're not just being angry because of a silence), you should contact support. Some of you have argumented with that ATA do not care about that at all. But I can't imagine any reason for why ATA would like to have players abusing their powers and making the game worse for others. If you have a genuine complaint about a moderator, I'm 100% support would listen and take action.

11. “Even though they were rightly silenced” ok dood

12. Oh, I've seen many players being silenced for something that is a clear violation of the rules (for example a clear bypass) and afterwards going around saying that the "mods are abusing their powers". That is not a real complaint and will not be taken seriously.

If you however think that a moderator is abusing their powers and are silencing people they shouldn't, you should contact support.

13. Put in a ticket that gets closed and not responded to. Ok dood

14. If that really is the case I'd like it documented, so I could take a look at it with a support staff member.

15. Thanks for your input!

Ticket closed

I get where you're coming from its a reply but its not if you know what I mean.

16. “The Wheel of Time turns, ages come and pass. Story fades to legend, legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten by the time the age comes around again..” (or some such)

I think I was a part of New Age for a time if I recall correctly, but I also think the story you’re attempting to recall has twisted into either legend (triple entendre not intended) or myth at this point.

Wars on moderators and their clans have happened in the past, yes. Farming moderators doesn’t really do much though, save for being good for drama and possibly excitement.

17. I’ve called out mods for behavior in wc. When I complained all they did was dismiss it. Seriously if mods don’t have the integrity to admit that their wc behavior was as bad as the people they are supposed to police and or allow their friends to act the same way in a public forum then it’s really hard to respect any of the mods.

18. Your complaint deserved to be dismissed considering you and you alone were attempting to turn nothing into something. You read more into something that just wasn’t there, sorry to burst your bubble.

19. And your inappropriate behavior was on display again today in wc. The innuendo you posted about RedHotVixen. Were talking about gifts again ? You’re such a friggin liar

20. That “I would take her home, again.”

And you again like to make mountains out of molehills. Can you prove based on context that what I said was meant in an inappropriate or indecent manner and I didn’t simply mean for dinner? No, you can’t, and personally I don’t silence anyone for such a mundane and unprovable statement. So before you start throwing accusations around, maybe you should get your mind out of the gutter and realize that not everything is the way YOU see it. Kthnxbai.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.