THE PEOPLE VS THE MODS

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by THE-GUY, Apr 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NOBODY ASKED YOU

2. Do no wrong, take no blame, blame someone else Michael strikes again

3. And herein lies the problem. At no point in this thread has any mod stated that we "do no wrong". But trolls will make false assumptions, twist, turn and spin any story they want without proof. At no point did any mod come on here to state that we were perfect and infallible. So now that we got that out of the way, what else will you try to troll about?

4. The caps truly scared me.

5. While i was away from kaw i was playing another game for 4 months (not Heckfire).And that game had no moderator's whatsoever.The worldchat was beyond a joke.The novelty of no moderator's soon wears off and you will wish there could be a army of them within view. It had people saying some really sick things and also mass ganging up on people and spreading sick and malicious lies about them.Literally bullying people and trying to ruin their reputation and good name.And they went unpunished because there was no rules within the game.Because nobody was watching the worldchat to be able to terminate them in action.
    Compared to that unruly chaos and disgusting mob of people going unpunished.i have a new found appreciation for kaw and it's moderators. I would rather a few underhand moderators and the majority good and fun ones.Compared to none active on the game and bullying runs riot and destroys the game and nothing you can do to stop it.

6. We don’t need mods

7. When you are getting victimized you will think different Bach.

8. We need unbiased mods who don’t spread there ego every time they enter wc. And who don’t abuse power

9. You want to live in a police state with big brother over your shoulder every second. Not my America!

10. No trolling here. Just pointing out Drgn preditory perverted comments to women players. He says it all.

11. Michael would defend that type of behavior and say we’re trolling

12. I think you need to learn what biased means. You defending mods, for instance, is biased because you're a mod. Me claiming the mod system is flawed is by no means biased, it is simply my opinion that the system does not work. I'm not sure how you can even begin to deny it at this point. Om the other hand, me saying that all mods should be demodded is extremely unbiased. It is not personal in the slightest, as it goes for all mods, those who have helped and those who have abused their powers.
    Calling me a troll is ridiculous and just shows you cant argue for your sake. As they say, personal insult is always a sign you lost the argument.

13. But you did? Most of your posts are about how perfect you are?

14. I can respect that and I have no personal issue with you. However I and others have sent hundreds of support tickets of all kinds of stuff:
    Bugs
    Cheaters
    Abusive mods
    Suggestions
    Questions (No, no answers.)
    The response? We'll look into it. But sure enough, nothing happens. Bugs remain, cheaters continue playing, moderators keep abusing, suggestions dont ever have any effect (Lets just play kingdoms at ikea with charms that dont work, right?) and questions are unanswered. This game is dying for reasons and the moderator team is one of those.

15. I know perfectly well what biased means. Do you?

But I'll play along for the heck of it. Let me try to explain it to you another way: My sole opinion is that I have not seen any mod abuse their powers. Do I see what every mod does? No. But from what I've seen, I have not witnessed any abuse of power.

I had already claimed earlier in the thread that we are human and make mistakes. We are human believe it or not.

There are other players on this thread stating that mods were helpful and needed. If you have a better system, I'd love to hear it.

16. I have now stated for a second time that no human is perfect and we all make mistakes. I dare you to find the post where I claimed I am perfect.

17. It's been fun posting h something worthy but alas any mod love this thread ty

18. Lock per op request (through pm as this has autocorrected as love)

/lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.