The Moronic Mith Payout

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Aug 10, 2014.

1. You're an Asian kid?? So are the ATA devs.

so get along!

2. Ee eh? Thought you were in osw in iG? Now you're not?

3. Ooooh! Keeping track of my every move. You're just not a fan, you're a stalker.

FYI. I'm still in the osw. Never asked for a cf. had to leave iG over an eternal dispute. (basically I pissed them off, can you imagine that?). Wish them the best and if they ever want me back, all they have to do is ask.

Anyway, you were asked to leave the thread for posting off topic and didn't. If you need to stalk me directly post in my wall, dude. No go back to your EB and leave the thread please.

4. On topic ee man...Why is your mith equipment so busted?

5. Shush children lets all hold hands and burn a picture of ATA's logo in a demonic sacrifice.

Can't we just get along

6. Mith equipment busted? Lol looks all fine to me.

Six war winning streak FYI. If you had bothered to read the thread instead of troll for trolling sake you would have realized that. Not too swift are we?

Since you refuse to leave, considered yourself reported. Now go back and polish all your EB nub equip. ️

7. Here we observe a wild frog throwin smalk talk around. It's getting real. I better not get too close to this dangerous creature

How will the chubby chaser react?

Stay tuned

8. Maybe you'd earn more mith if you weren't such a leaky mid with no bfa?

9. The best primal war build to switch to if your a sh is a ps... A small ps build like mine

10. It's really worth it if your good... Beings ps is fun

11. Lol what ignorance there Chubs. Bfa is no longer counted in EE primal wars. It means nothing. Why bother with bfa? I got stripped 3 times in July alone. Like I'm gonna waste gold on allies. But I guess EB fairy builds can't be expected to know how war works.

12. Yeah primal wars forgot I'm such an eb noob :/
    With 30k losses and 45k steals 
    Bfa should count in s4 I guess right? Okay leakyfrog I'll go back to my eb enjoy never coming close to 50 rancor you ee pro 

13. Sorry about the 30k losses. I guess some ppl just suck at war. Never could understand nubs who brag about losing. I've tried to lose, really have, but for some reason I just keep winning.

Don't mind about my rancor, I've learned to live with just being a two time undefeated ASW champion. 

14. @2nd Name

My spy alt is in osw now, but if it ever gets out I may use it in an EE war somewhere.

15. Yeah I stink maybe I should make crybaby threads all the time like you  I like osw it's fun sometimes maybe you should try one out and maybe stay to the end asw? where is your summer equipment? Or all you got was the stars :/ sorry bout your luck leakyfrog... maybe one day you'll land complete until then are you a tad pole?

16. Frog what's ur spy alts name?

17. So maybe the little sh cast more mith. Which means they got the base cast back + their payout.

Take the base cast out and your mith payout is based on more than successful actions. Asn, atk, and steal all net more mith payout @ the end of war because they burn pots. Scouts count as actions but don't net you any real mith payout.

Someone much smarter than I am figured all this out way back in season one of these wars. So, scout less, atk more, asn more, and steal more to get more mith. The relative size of the account and amount of mith cast isn't really that big of a deal. The fact that I cast 14 or 15 and net a profit equal to people who cast 40-60 was all the proof I needed long ago.

18. It's true. Frog is still a tadpole. He is also a know leaker and known whiner. He leaks, he whines, he makes a thread. Thanks tadpole. Thanks a lot.