The Moronic Mith Payout

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Actually Larry I meant to say Quest count. And if you really were an adult with superior intelligence you would have realized that by now, seeing as how I said Quest Count two sentences later and how I was taking about Nob Digging, which has no relevance to post count, but does have a relevance to quest count.

And honestly you sound to me like some of those 12 year old squeakers you find on Xbox Live while playing CoD. The ones that think they're so cool because they curse a lot.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

2. Omg look it's Larry the oh so Handsome KAW vet! Who has a job and spent thousands on a game, we should give this guy a medal guys! Also let's raise his pedestal a big higher so everyone can worship him!

Nothing really special about you dude, and you just keep derailing the thread more.

3. Yes Phoenix is right..take it to the walls, as long as Phoenix gets the last word in on the thread that is.

Stop derailing Phoenix, or as frog says. Leave the thread.

4. I've been asked to look at this thread due to the fact that chubby refuses to leave the thread, however, if a player is asked to leave then you need to stop talking about them, otherwise they have the right to return.

Please bring this thread back on topic so it doesn't have to be locked.

Thank you.

5. "Prove myself to be a man."

And

"I want people to see how tough I am."

This is not about man hood here.. It's about showing you that just because your some kind of self proclaimed forum queen with a crap account doesn't get you respected a good KAWer..

If post count is the only thing you can hang your hat on then that's pretty pathetic..

This is a game pal.. A game I enjoy.. You attacked people that spend money so to it seems like it's a manhood thing on your part..

You have a weak ass build and can't afford to spend money on your own recreation.. Sounds like you are jelly..

Hey sorry about your inadequacy as an sh but hey, you still have your post count :roll:

6. Okay all, no mentioning Chubby.

7. Frog, next time you might not want to be so confrontational on a thread where you are asking a question... I mean really.

To answer the question though, I'm almost positive that within a certain number of hits that it is basically 'random' you could say. And it just becomes a game of luck. Of course the more the better, but a few hits and one KO shouldn't change much in terms of mith.

just my 2 cents. Could be wrong.

8. If you read my post you would realize that I meant Quest Count not Post Count. Just clearing that up.
    Now that you have gotten the last word, let's take this to walls.
    Thank you and sorry Frog. Hopefully no-one will continue this argument on your thread.

9. @ chubby. Why have you been asked to leave the thread? I don't understand

10. Veni. Stay out of it if you don't know what's going on.

11. Hey Phoenix you can follow me for job if you want some extra cash.. You can even bring your little towel Veni.. I will give him something too

12. It's true. Veni is a known towel

13. Want to get back on topic?

14. Thanks for your two cents. ️

I think some basic guidlines should be in place. For instance since the devs claimed casting spells increases mith plunder, is it too much to ask we get 2 miths for every mith casted?

You could also make a 5 mith per KO rule. This would at least be more understandable and transparent to the player.

15. I don't know toady got emotional about some truths, I'm sorry toady and toady's Sh fan club
    Leaving thread back to eb ️

16. @Larry

Your posts do not seem to relate to the topic much. Please post on topic, if not, I respectfully ask you leave the thread as well.

17. That would be good too.
    The the spell thing doesn't always work. Someone once casted the regular 14, won the war, and only got 8 in return. I forgot his name, but I checked the war history and it was true.

18. That seems like a good way to add some structure to the system.
    Not sure if anyone remembers but at one point in S1 you could cast the same spell as many times as you wanted. You Could make loads.

19. Though* the spell...

20. Frog maybe the Mith is all based on the things we already know but also like the damn Ebs where someone can get very luck, I remember during season 2 of EE I got like 100 mith and didn't even cast that many spells I did however have a lot of actions and burned a lot of pots as I was a mini tank