the farm is coming...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you don't get the facts from what I stated already than your just being ignorant. Even mdk from res (who I personally don't have the best relationship with, posted the infamous runner) Allison. Cheesy, I don't need to prove anything,the truth is already out there and it reeks of something rotten just like your name.

2. Oooh that's a good one!

3. Pro tip: It's "you're," not "your." You don't get to call someone ignorant if your grammar is all ****** up.

If the truth is "already out there," as you say, then it should be easy for you to post it here. Unless you do, you're just blowing smoke up my cornhole, and it feels good. :mrgreen:

4. Oooh grammar correction on the "your" "you're"... That's a cheap shot

5. Before you try to correct my grammar, maybe you should check yours.  If you understand the point, grammar isn't really important. Why would you even think my english has to be perfect?? Now your just being a normal trolling forum noob that points out grammar when they have no other valid arguments.

6. My grammar is **** up??? You wouldn't be the correct person to teach me correct grammar. 

7. You're the only one without a valid argument. I'm still waiting for all these "facts" you speak of.

In the meantime, chew on this:

[​IMG]

8. @ koreanblight. I'll tell you about running. Nobody can run anywhere in this game. Suprise! I play KaW the way I choose, not the way someone else tries to tell me to. Res and kreuzritter are still going. This has gone on since Easter. I am not prepared to spend months not enjoying myself hitting people I don't even know why, for someone else's war. After being part of that war for 6 ish weeks I became bored and decided to do something else. If that's a problem or you, well that's your problem not mine halfwit.

@ mdk. You blow hot and cold from friendly to mean all to regulary. You really don't need to be coming for me as you say, because again, suprise! I'm right here. You know where my news is if you have an issue.

9. I'm not rlly doing anything but...

[​IMG]

10. @ kaos. Stay off this thread pls. Dont post again.

11. Going all one man army or should i say WOman on there asses alison? :lol:

12. Alison you are the only person on this game I'm scared to see in my newsfeed. Only cause it would be noob infested then. 

13. Lmao i get it @ cheese
    Kaos has requested me to ask, why did u want him to leave?

14. Actually forget i asked that, he says u pm-ed him

15. Have fun Alison. I miss the days of farming along side you at BH

P.s. I love you

16. Your, you're  this is about Allison turning into a farm. Imitation, you want to make fun of someone's grammar?  your an idiot , you're and idiot, ur an idiot.  thx for the English lesson, why don't you play kingdoms at war now.

17. temper temper calm down it's a game.
    :roll:

18. Koreans are known for their temper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.