the farm is coming...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haha Ik now why Ali had me blocked. Farmed her alt. oops

2.  fighting on your own against a clan. RESPECT.
    If CR win, they shouldn't be proud. Follow in Jax's footsteps Alison 

3. I'm really disappointed. I've been actively posting in forums for the past few hours, and CR just tried to strip me. After they hired away most of my allies, they pinned me. I'm so confused right now. Is this CR or are they under new management?

4. Eh you only have 2.6b in allies lol, thy where probably just bored

5. Sadly probably the only way Alison could return some hits would be xstaling, since they'll probably have her pinned.

6. I just said they hired most of my allies.

[​IMG]

7. Well I would've thought you'd have banked it back in an ally / pots. The ally was my first guess.

8. OMG lol. Somebody tell them to read my wall or look in forums. They're still at it :lol:

9. @immitation cheese, noob, even a failed strip is a win. You lose 25% you don't have max plunder in your eb runs. End of game for you, shouldn't be too proud. I really don't understand how you think Allison is doing anything to effect cr. That's why your a noob. Not to mention you lost your clan to your own protege and than cried about it and caused a civil war. Thought you said you quit 3 months ago.

10. First of all, who the **** are you? Second, a fail strip is a fail strip - it's an embarrassment. It shows poor leadership, planning, and lack of coordination. Third, Who the **** said anything about Alison having an effect on CR? I didn't "lose" my clan, you imbecile.

And yeah, I took a little time off to get my **** together. I'm back now - deal with it.

11. Keep  Alison I'll be bck for u soon 

12. 

13. @imitation, the bigger question is, who the **** are you?? Since when does your foruming only ass care about who comments? So you can talk the **** you want, but when I say something, you get offended? Stop crying and take a tissue. And Allison you should take care of old business you started with res before anything.  don't get all mad cheesy because I bring up facts.

14. You think I'm offended? You couldn't offend me if you fathered my next sibling. :lol:

I'm still waiting for the facts, sweetheart.

15. Oh so now you're hitting on him? Make up your mind ;D

16. Or her...

17. Oh, I've had my mind made up on that sweet, little piece of ass since he showed up on this thread! ;)

18. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.