The Ethics of in Battle Name Changing

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ShelbyS, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im just sending out some PMs about it, should have replies in a few mins: the people pmed are all small amounts larger than adam, so we'll see 

2. All I can say to this post is that yes we did use the barcode names last minute but your clan handled it well much respect to you and yours... Hope we could have another shot agai

3. Kk jack, ur off the hook lol, got replies saying around 4-5k

4. I'm ranked 6k and OP is much larger than me. Reason being is likely my allies, and a large number of spy actions, I'm surprised Adam is ranked in the 6k's and not in the 4-5's.

5. And my input on barcode name changes is that it's just another reason why I have little intention of actually partaking in these EE wars. Change name or be at a disadvantage.

6. Yeah, i asked a t4 HLBC friend with 3.6tril lf allies and he was 5.3k on overall

7. Eric, u have a large amount of attacks too

8. I find it odd that people try to attach "fairness" to a tap game. It's not like real war where any misstep can get you killed. There's no reset button, you don't get to rebuild your life and start as an infant or anything.

That being said, like Tornado said, if it's alright within the Devs rules then it's okay. What EE combatants should be worried about is all the clans/dropping allies for lower placement.

9. Hear that Devs? Here is one of the many, who do not partake in wars simply because of things like this...Start calculating his $1.66 per war x the amount of players who feel the same and deduct that from the amount you make from name changes.

10. Exactly Luke! Why make it easy for the enemy? We don't rely on our names to win but it doesn't hurt to have them. You can ask clans we have faced and they'll tell you we are a coordinated war clan not just a clan of barcodes.

11. Our clan has seen many clans doing the name change and we wanted to try it out. It wasn't I based on who we was warring or anything, and we decided to do it well before matchup was even decided. You guys handled it well and it was a good war. I do think the bigger issue that needs addressed is the ally trade and bumping and lowering of clans strength to get better match ups. My suggestion on that is make EE wars have a lock ally system... At the end of sign up lock all ally's for war participants. We all don't strip during EE wars so lock them up and of you got money out guess you better but pots or bars. As for names hey it's within the game system just like everything else. So happy warring and good luck to all!

12. Cant change builds after match up cant change allys seems fair can change name as.well

13. **** up stink. Lmao!

14. Get rid of tracking and names will follow.

15. Ere we go again more butthurt cry babies

16. All you guys in kaw who complains about that you can't track people with Similar names you shouldn't track in the first place.Im on Ipad and I can track them fine...Another account on Android and I track fine!Deal with it.

17. Dang OP is somehow 3000 more spots up in overall lbs then me? Idk about that.

18. I don't know what all goes into lb - but that's we're I'm at - 6,451 - just checked. How do you include images on this? lol

19. Stop getting mad cuz were smarter then you. This is like me complaining that u have a tracker and we dont. Lmfao.

^ we do have tracker, just used that as an example.

-lwp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.