The Ethics of in Battle Name Changing

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ShelbyS, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Its just a strategy. You can do it too.

2. Photobucket

3. I'm not changing my name.i want them to remember it.

4. 1 small twist that might reduce the effectiveness of the barcode/multi change would be the devs making the 'so and so' knocked out 'so and so' messages clickable.

Not hard to implement and will reduce the effectiveness of the bottom feeders. 

5. Good point. If you can click the link on the KO news that would solve it I guess. I fall in the "all is fair in love and war" I think however a change midway in war is pretty cowardly. Take your lumps like the rest of us. If you are a KO machine. Let the world know who you are.

6. I honestly don't care what name games people play. It's easy to thwart, just use clan roster. I personally have never and will never change my name, but that's my preference. I'm proud of my build and my ability, and I want people to know who just f'd them up. Cowardly, maybe. Sneaky, yes. But it works on dumb opponents, so if it works it works. It is war after all, and there are rules that people made up but really they mean nothing. If you really don't like it, strip farm them til they stop. If you don't have the balls to do that, stop whining and just play.

7. Silly. Since we dont bc it wont affect us but. If on computer you can highlight, copy name, paste in search and find bc. Easy. Plus good tracking wrecks bcs, its alot of work but i had someone name change back out of bc midwar. Not only that i prefer hitting bcs, make em hurt.

8. Op does actually have some say considering he isn't a noob.

9. He sure whines like an EB noob...

10. If you really want to fix ee, get rid of cc announcements of Ko's. Then the clan that works together and reports the best wins.

11. Name changing just before or during war. Just shows they trying to win and that's only way they can do it. ok a couple of ours have done it not to our knowledge at the time we don't like other clans doing it so we don't do it either

12. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. You ER guys saying it is cowardly makes me laugh. But hey if it helps justify your loss to You that's fine. I hope you all the best and hope you dodge all the other barcodes clans. 

14. To be honest, we changed our names as a joke at first. Hell it wasn't even gonna be worms. 1 member changed names to one of VAL's name. It got confusing to find out which was the real. Then another did it. Eventually VAL just said if were changing names, might as well do the clan name. That's how the worm name came to be.
    For those calling cowards, go to hell

15. Support XXX.... One guy changed his name during coz he wanted to see what it was like not the whole clan. You didn't lose coz a few of us changed our names you lost coz u made a mistake in the opening strat which u had to compensate for. One of my guys had allies bought which we didn't complain about. Op u asked a question... U had loads of answers u want to keep dragging this out?

16. I always stand behind CROW

17. Btw xxx our losses werent to barcode clans anyway. Silver and murder aren't barcodes. After fighting murder like 6x their names look like any other clan names. And we have nothing against clans who barcode. Slows tracking down slightly but no biggie.

18. Which is the entire point. Noone is gonna make it EASY for you to win. We were in the lead from the very beginning because our opening strat was better that's all. U don't require trackers for the first 15 min so our barcodes which were only 25% of the war roster had no effect at that time.

19. Never said you guys lost to only barcode clans. Just saying I hope you don't face them in the future so you don't feel so offended. I got respect for your clan just as all of champs do. We just. Don't like the polite jabs. So with all respect can we move on please!?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.