The Ethics of in Battle Name Changing

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ShelbyS, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We don't buy allies with the intent to jump positions. We buy them specifically to hide gold. Thanks for the slander though.

2. not that it matters - but I'm 6000's in lb overall ;)

3. All is fair in love and war. Don't cry, adapt.

4. Isn't hard to sweep roster and call clan roster number, the majority of clan will be ko so they can sweep barcodes, barcodes dont decide wars a simple tactic. But can be controlled

5. Then why are so many people doing it if it "shouldn't matter much"?

6. Great post! Great reference! Point taken and respect!

7. Worms are very good at warring and we can track you. So why not have an individualistic name?

8. Why make it easy for enemy????

9. If there were 200 members (barcodes )in a war granted it would be unfair but it's not all that bad just more work also better when u beat them

10. I was referring to you commenting to Adam, the OP. And yes, this is an alt of mine too that I use to post in forums cause it's easier to type on a pc.

11. My fault. Are you only referring to being in the top 50 of LB? I was referring to when you click on the "leaders" button, that it gives you "your rank". "Unranked" is what I'm guessing yours says. When Adam does, it actually gives him a number. That's what I meant by being on the LB.

12. And i dont believe it  even that he is in the top 10k

13. Hes low 100k battles, has less than 50bil allies, and is not HLBC (tho i may check that) so no, i dont believe he is ranked.

And anyway, how would u know? 

14. Why do people always feel it necessary to call someone out as a "whiner"? Why can't it just be the case that some people like to discuss things and find out what others think? Isn't that the definition of a "forum"? I just don't get it. But your point of camo (as has already been stated) is a very good point.

15. Much respect to the Lazy1! ;-)

16. Hm, about the 6k thing, ill ask some friends around his size.

17. But what about those playing on Idevices?

18. No way to tell the difference, but thats why we do it 

19. Ummmm, because he's my clan mate....

20. Agreed and good points. Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.