The Ethics of in Battle Name Changing

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ShelbyS, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't like the jabs either. Not sure why my clannie is so butthurt about barcodes . He doesn't even track lol. I could see if he's a tracker pulling his hair out or he's having nightmares about barcodes .

2. I've moved on - this whole forum thread (if you note first page) was to wrap my mind around the "ethics of in battle name changing" thus the title and first page. To be fair, I never mentioned nor intended to mention any one clan (think I've stated that before). This is something trending all across kaw - our allies are doing it! After this forum, I've reached the conclusion that barcodes are the way for now in kaw. Some choose not to do it - I think that is the more honorable path. But with everyone doing it, I'll consider it counter-camo. Thank you to all those who stayed on subject rather than just jabbing another player or clan. Much appreciated thoughts by several. I'll request that this thread be Locked. :) Thanks again all - just wanted to pick others brains.

3. Barcodes have been around a long time. Suck it up
    Get better tactics and stop whining

In short. Play better or quit

4. Wait, why is it being a coward? It's a war. In an actual war, would you run into an open battlefield with guns ready to shoot you down, or try and blend in and sneak from behind. Stop being a fucken hypocrite.

5. thinking of barcode like camo is closest comparison I've heard yet. this is war and while we respect one another - we are also trying to win ;) camo it up, I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.