the "big" war against Ancienne ...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ancienne, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Are you his boyfriend or something

2. Actually I don't know him. Just don't think it's nececarry for people to bash him over and over again.

3. Platinum has 1adp. I don't have an issue with that. Just sayin. Full support to Ancienne. Hang on...

4. Opinions do not matter

5. just cheap ...

6. my opinion that you are just derailing only probably does! ... read OP and contribute or leave, please! ...

7. Ancienne is either the greatest troll of kaw, or the most moronic person I am yet to meet.

Still deciding.

8. If you had any reasoning you could answer your own OP, however you're an idiot. Others have already gave you the answer so we can basically talk about anything as the OP has been fulfilled.
    Just leave your own thread, you aren't a forumer.

9. No KaW troll is better than Eric. Not even OP

10. Welcome back to thread Cheese

11. first ... your post got nothing to do with OP ...
    second ... copy n paste isn't ANY effort ...

care for the topic or leave ...

ever got hit by someone 20x your stats btw? ... capeable of some maths? ... no? ... ok! ... now better go play the "hero" on smaller player's walls ... or collect some "noob tears" on your own wall ... always good to see such infos on walls ... quite a good indicator where to hit preferrably ...

12. How cheap Ancienne altlet. Help me out here champ. You could be so much better. Distressing.

13. sounds pretty much like derailing, too ... single warning sufficient? ... may have ask you to leave, too ...

14. look giskard ... you may be a great vet, but you're missing the topic though obviously ...

read OP and comment THAT only or search another thread to entertain ppl ...

15. no ... it wasn't like that b4 by such stats of the acc named in OP ... it just started burning full pot sets this time though ... if he had higher stats I'd understand ... but he's neither a pro nor got any BFE or BFA to mention ... even with full pots he has to fail ... and fails never clear full sets with such little stats only ... never ... didn't start playing KAW few days ago ... but two years! ...

16. I don't understand the topic. Help me out. I'm a lot of things, but not a troll.

17. Ancienne it was and has always been like that. Not our fault you don't know the game mechanics...

18. Gis

19. And btw, my argumentation proven with facts is invalid, but your shouting that you are right and everybody else lies is correct? sorry, you make no sense:( sad you choose the wrong game, maybe think about it, you're a "bit" pathetic.
    ️

20. He can hit u because u had gold out if u don't want hit bank ...........but seriously that's basic stuff man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.