the "big" war against Ancienne ...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ancienne, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. She needs to get laaaaaaaaid.

2. Full troop attack pots give 205,000,000 raw stats, or 4,100,000 BTA.

Full troop defense pots give 145,000,000 raw, or 2,900,000 BTA.

In other words, troop attack pots are about twice as powerful as troop defense pots.

Finally, I went ahead and added up your BFE - you've got 67,608,000 raw, or 1,352,160 in BTA.

Your troop defense stats are 3,000,000 raw, or 60,000 in BTA.

So, if you add up all your troop defense strength from stats, equipment, and defense pots, you've got
    215,608,000 raw, or 4,312,160 in BTA.

So, your total troop defense strength is about 4.3 mil in BTA. His attack pots alone give him 4.1 mil. If you add his troop attack strength to his troop attack pots, he has about 4.2 mil troop attack strength, which is more or less equal to your troop defense strength.

Happy KaWing.

3. 

4. She needs a little thun thun thun 

5. BTA, Cheese 

6. watch your mouth and get off my thread! ...

7. I wish i knew what any of this meant.

8. Not sure on his build but im guesing u have gold out. And game mechanics arent random u fool. And ur also wrong on the "no one likes you" comment. 90 Percent dont like this whiner. That would be majority there. Good enough to say nobody likes him 

9. obviously allowed to specific players only! ... read ALL b4 you post nonsense! ...

10. Good lookin', bud.

Fixed.

11. Cheese, that's alot of math.

12. no you're totally right ... game mechanics are working way selectively!!! ...

13. Why don't we like this whiner? I'd like to be able to know why i don't like an individual personally.

14. I used addition about 20 times. I multiplied about 5 times. Definitely feeling max cranial overload.

15. but I still got less than 20% of troops!!! ... as I got NONE! ... nice that you just discard that fact for your comfort! ...

16. Corinthian did this test years ago.

He proved that you don't need troop buildings to be attacked by troops.

Check youtube and/or somewhere buried here in forums.

17. You don't have less than 20% of your troops because you don't have any troops. It works the same way as a pure spy. If you have gold out with no attack building, you can still be hit.

18. calling me a fool for naming facts only makes a fool out of you, you fool ... and I'm not the whiner but all those players who asked mods for silencings and devs for bannings ... and obviously for some "extra game mechanics", too, even ...

19. Cheese, i wouldn't even have done it.

Ancienne, maybe you should upgrade and farm away? Or find the "10%" that don't hate you and ask for help?

20. ...dotdotdot...dotdotdot...dotdotdot...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.