the "big" war against Ancienne ...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ancienne, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ancienne, Jesus is right and doesn't lie, he can't even lie, see his name ;)

You're just stupid and to crazy to understand. You say you okay kingdoms at war? Where? Why don't you hit back? Why did you destroy your own build? Why are you always complaining about being hit in the game you play with WAR in its name?

2. Btw, I explained it to you aswell seems as if here a many "liars" around out of your view

3. Name change would make it harder to find you. Thats what i meant. Hence clearing follows. ( also wall post) Anyway just some opinions. Lot of good explainations to your OP being given here. Gl op

4. I already payed the highest price possible and acceptable to me to get best defense possible ... I sacrificed all my quite expensive buildings (7 times btw!!!) ... no one got the right to exhasut me for two years outside of a real osw ... by pure stalking only! ... and I probably stood up for myself a lot already and I tried to keep out my clan, too ... as when all had started all my mates had been too small to even defend ... they'd all be dead accs by now else! ... I preferred sacrificing myself and trying to keep as much of my deserved gain as possible ... and I'm stll not willing to give it away to any cheaters! ... and I'm also not willing to change my name or to reset! ...

5. if you want to get at the "rp" part of the game ... sorry, but there are some limits which can't be passed ... and that's everything related to cheating! ... as there is a big difference between "lies" and lies! ... especially when lies are used to make wrong accuses to get someone banned for example ... I never reported someone up to that point or with such an intention ... although I got a huge collection of screenshots by now ... imagine them collected more intensly than b4 for the last 12 months ... it's many many hundreds by now ... maybe even a few thousand ... didn't count ... and didn't use them yet either ... with a very few exceptions only ... NOT containing any pms btw ...

6. my build didn't keep away bullies ... and my hire price didn't keep away disrespectful "owners" ... and I use to not support my harmers voluntarily ...

7. OP i wish you luck, truly i do.

8. I talked about the hit restriction and that you have never <20% troops with no building , because it counts as 100%.

And to your point hitting SNR, he was probably a pure spy with no gold out-> DTW!

You just spoke too much about things I don't need to care about;) I know there are cheaters, if devs don't want to do something against cheating, I cannot change it. Btw, devs don't ban or so for account sharing ;) they do something else.

9. An ellipsis [ … ] proves to be a handy device when you're quoting material and you want to omit some words. The ellipsis consists of three evenly spaced dots (periods) with spaces between the ellipsis and surrounding letters or other marks. Let's take the sentence, "The ceremony honored twelve brilliant athletes from the Caribbean who were visiting the U.S." and leave out "from the Caribbean who were".

Source: Grammar.ccc.comnent.edu

Sorry Anc had to xD :*

10. Lol op thought he/she could drop build and not be hit put some towers up you donk and then you can get back to mouthing in the forums thinking your untouchable.

11. disregarding the fact that I don't want to hide ... I preferrably posted on walls of proven bullies and voluntarily left them links ... AFTER their exaggerated farmings!!! ... as what they call "trophies" or "noob tears" I consider their admitting of their abusivity only ... at least my kind would feel ashamed of such "successes" ...
    so ... if you aren't informed about game mechanics yet ... you can be found after resets, too ... as they just need to click on any old link and get to your new name ...

not my style anyway ...

12. exactly what I'm saying ... it counts as 100% when it comes to me and "0%" when it came to Snr ... and he HAD gold out as I had single successes ... but att was ALWAYS impossible ... your argumentation is invalid ...

"they do something else" ... <- don't get that tbh ...

13. contribute to my OP or leave ... that easy ...

14. Ancienne of the meds? Unsure. But was threatening to be normal for a week or 2 there. Whatever.

...apologies... Forgot... The ... Dots... My... Dotting... Fault... Entirely...

15. Honestly you guys should be a bit nicer to ancienne. No reason to just be so blatantly mean and rude. It's just a game and you shouldn't spend your time on it being mean to somebody behind a keyboard.

16. Just like a pure spy mechanic, no attack buildings is like being at 100%all the time as long as you have gold out. No spy buildings probably the same logic; it's like being 100% full spy, making you vulnerable to steal as well and never go dtw as loon as you have gold out.

17. I'm not being mean or rude, just seems a lot of overly opinionated threads that after the 1st few start to piss folk off and stops sounding intelligent and more like spoilt childish drool.

18. Which is why i have one attack building, so i can dtw

19. Then if you don't like his threads don't partake in them. Better yet, don't read them! Then you won't have to deal with him if you don't like what he does.

Not an excuse to be mean.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.